Youtube can't sign out
Hi, I'm new to the forum and had a question, my youtube won't let me sign out, it keeps saying login error, and i noticed the history tab was there earlier today and its gone. I can search for videos, it plays fine but like I said, cant sign off and the sign in tab is missing also.

Would appreciate any advice.

System:
raspberry pi 2
OpenELEC 5.95.5.6.0 (kernel; Linux 4.1.6)
Kodi 15.1 Git:f4dda26 (Compiled: Sep 4 2015)

youtube 5.1.9

Thanks
Hi, Go to System->addon->enabled addons and select Youtube and right click (or equivalent key in your device) and then select Add on Settings. In general or Advanced tab you can see enable / disable options for both LogIn and SignOut radio buttons; please enable and then from the YouTube app you should be able to sign In or sign out. -- Ben
Thanks Ben, I've done that, both sign in and sign out are selected, and so is history.

I unselected them and then selected them again
I reboot the device and still not able to see history or sign in
When I select sign out I get a login error
History never works for me too, may be there are defects in the app. Sign In and Sign out works well. I always keep Signed In. You can checkout for issues with app or post your issue here at https://github.com/bromix/plugin.video.youtube/issues
It's very strange, it was working fine before until all of a sudden today it does this. Thanks for the referral I'll post there too

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Youtube can't sign out0