WIP SiO2-X - Jarvis
glad everything worked out!! I still didn't have much time to work on this with the holidays, real life and SIO2 ATV4 conversion... thanks for the support and the patience!!!

cheers!!!!! and happy new year!!
Image Image
Did I Help? Add to my reputation
Any news?
Love the skin and would like to update Smile
(2016-02-22, 19:46)Sionzris Wrote: Any news?
Love the skin and would like to update Smile

Angel Angel Angel Angel

soon.

sorry for the wait... life sometimes gets in the way...
Image Image
Nice i love ur skin ur thinking on implementing the next up and the Video Extras addons whit ur apple tv 4 theme? i think it would look great whit ur skin Big Grin
(2016-02-23, 01:08)Sukre Wrote: Nice i love ur skin ur thinking on implementing the next up and the Video Extras addons whit ur apple tv 4 theme? i think it would look great whit ur skin Big Grin

that's exactly kind of what I was planning.. remixing the 2 skins back into one, since the atv4 theme I like much, but lately I haven't had much spare time.. but it's coming. i promise it's coming!!!!

Blush
Image Image
(2016-02-24, 10:27)fastcolors Wrote:
(2016-02-23, 01:08)Sukre Wrote: Nice i love ur skin ur thinking on implementing the next up and the Video Extras addons whit ur apple tv 4 theme? i think it would look great whit ur skin Big Grin

that's exactly kind of what I was planning.. remixing the 2 skins back into one, since the atv4 theme I like much, but lately I haven't had much spare time.. but it's coming. i promise it's coming!!!!

Blush
Great to ear! take it easy ur doing man ur doing all this work for free to make something we all really enjoy, so there is no need to rush!!
Hey hello there i got another sugestion u think u could ever add the Extended Info addon support?
A quick FYI - I downloaded the Jarvis addon from your repo and found I manually needed to add the sounds folder from the Isengard version to the zip file to be able to load the skin.

Other than that we've been using this for years now as its Wife Acceptance Factor is exceptionally high so here's to hoping the Jarvis upgrade goes ok when I roll it out to our actual HTPC.
(2016-03-21, 20:06)dlanod Wrote: A quick FYI - I downloaded the Jarvis addon from your repo and found I manually needed to add the sounds folder from the Isengard version to the zip file to be able to load the skin.

Yes, I covered this in post #15.
Error, Jarvis .zip file will not install in Jarvis
You need to install this first - http://fastcolors.net/Repo/jarvis/resour...-1.0.0.zip
Followed by this - http://fastcolors.net/Repo/repository.fa...-3.0.1.zip
Cheers
Everything seems to be ok so far!

Not sure if this is a skin or Kodi thing (happened in Isengard too and I can't seem to recreate it on another skin) but I seem to have an overlay sticking problem, if I get a loading wheel because to play an episode of something Kodi needs to wake up my server, the loading wheel stays on for the whole episode and all other controls are locked out. Similarly if i skip ahead and the timeline bar comes up, the only way to get rid of it is to drop back into a menu and go back to full screen mode.

Nothing show stopping, just thought I'd pass it along Smile
Is there a dependency needed to have the discs image spin in the movies section of the skin?
I would love to get rid of the disc.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SiO2-X - Jarvis1