HELP
I have a Goopi Box running XMBC

Regardless what I select to watch i get a message " No Stream Available"

Can anyone help, I am not really technical, we have had this for 10 months but this problem has only recently
arrisen.

my brother had the same issue and had to buy a new box
Read the Forum_rules (wiki) and Banned_add-ons (wiki) section
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
what am i supposed to have read there? dont see snything wrong, just need to know which forum for help
I think bry- is trying to say you may be talking about banned topics.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Grab a Debug Log and check if the addons you are asking about are on the banned list, if they are, go ask the seller for support, if they arent, go ask the seller for support.

I never heard of Goopy so a quick search and found...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Goopi-3-KODI-XBM...33ab71db73

This is a really smart listing, but soon you read lies things like

Quote:As some of you may be aware, XBMC recently changed its name to KODI, this was due to an issue where by Microsoft did not give XBMC (X Box Media Centre) permission to use XBOX in their title, so they changed it to KODI.

And then you read (bolded the "clever" part) and the only indication this is a pirate box.

Quote:Our AMAZING pre-installed media player software makes watching movies a dream, hook up to your home network and stream movies and shows (including 1080p HD) from your hard drive or computer straight to your big screen TV instantly. Plus you can play your music collection, run thousands of apps and games, and easily find movies and shows to stream from the web for free. You can stream your content onto smartphones and tablets as well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HELP0