Win T.V shows showing as movies after windows 10 update.
Hi all.

After upgrading to windows 10 i had a few issues with Kodi not scanning any new media.

So i reset content on the existing library, updated the files and now TV shows are displayed as movies and TV shows.

Im running and MySQL so i dont know if this may be part of the issue or not, im not tech savvy at all.

Ive tried deleting and then re-entering the SMB file locations as SMB://xxx.xxx.x.x/folder name which is exactly how it was when it all worked previously.

Ive deleted the source.xml to see what that would do but it didnt help.

Ive read the guide on how to update MySQL directories but that seems different to what i need.

What else can i do?

Should i upload a log?

Thanks.
I would upload a log, but I'm just guessing and gonna say that it's probably the mysql.
K, so what you are saying is that the content keeps reverting, and it won't set to the proper content?

You probably have a MySQL DB corruption. Drop both databases, and restart, re set your content, and you should be fine.

Open your MySQL command line client

Use:
Show Databases; (note the colon)

Then
Drop database xbmc_videoXX; (note colon, and XX is the database from the appropriate version)

Versions:
http://kodi.wiki/view/Database_versions
I really have no idea what I am talking about. Proceed with caution. I confuse easily. And drink. A lot.
(2015-10-18, 04:12)Redwingsfansfc Wrote: K, so what you are saying is that the content keeps reverting, and it won't set to the proper content?

You probably have a MySQL DB corruption. Drop both databases, and restart, re set your content, and you should be fine.

Open your MySQL command line client

Use:
Show Databases; (note the colon)

Then
Drop database xbmc_videoXX; (note colon, and XX is the database from the appropriate version)

Versions:
http://kodi.wiki/view/Database_versions

Yep, that fixed it.

Your a legend!

Thank you.
No problem Big Grin
I really have no idea what I am talking about. Proceed with caution. I confuse easily. And drink. A lot.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
T.V shows showing as movies after windows 10 update.0