Channelgroups can not be saved
Hello,
In the NextPVR Client Addon on Windows i have the Problem, that all configured ChannelGroups are away after the next Kodi starting,
The Groups configured on the NextPVR Server are ignored in EPG

Thank you for Helping
Kind regards
is00751
So you can see the groups in NextPVR, but not in Kodi? You might need to do Settings->TV->Clear Data in Kodi, to force it to reload the channels and groups.
Thank you sub3
Ive found the Problem
If I deaktivate the iptv client it is possible to save the groups
Kind regards
Is00752
Problem not solved ... The Problem stays after restarting Kodi
Now I tried to make the Group in NextPVR.
I can arrange the channel in a group, but NextPVR doesn tsave the Group.
The same with KODI .. the Group can be set, but after reloading the KODI the Groups are gone

I think its a Problem of the NextPVR.
What can I do?

Kind regards
is00752
So you can't save the group in NextPVR? If not, try creating and saving a group, then post the npvr.log and I'll take a look.
What a mess .... after finding no Problem in the Logfile I tried out it on a Laptop with HD Resolution. My TV Server is just a Acer Netbook.
What a surprise .... the OK Buttons are displayed now. Pressing the OK Button after configure the Groups they are current. What a surprise ;-)

Now i did it on the Netbook. Starting KODI and importing the Groups through the NextPVR Client the Channelgroups are displayed, but not right.
In the first Group are all channels displayed, not the configured ones.

The next thing is, if I change the Setting on the PVR Client, the Client is not able to change the settings on the Server.
Also the changing is not written to the NPVR.log
Any Idea?
Kind regards

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Channelgroups can not be saved0