Duplicate entries for the same file from various capitalizations of location
Question 
I'm having the "duplicate file" issue... but not the same one everyone else is seeing. I'm using a Drobo, configured as a HFS+ mac drive, with Kodi 15.1 running on a 2012 iMac.

I've done everything... and am finding no ._ files, and hidden files have always been disabled on my machine.

I've tried listed terminal commands that Iron.Max mentioned in his post and all the recommended things in the MacDouble FAQ and the discussion at this post.

Only files that have been renamed recently are doubling-up in my library... for instance, I have three listings for each episode in a tv series. They all are linking to the same file, but have variations of capitalization in the folder structure from when I was working on the folder structure and sorting:

TV_Shows/Showname/ShowName-Season01/EpisodeName.mkv
TV_Shows/showname/ShowName-Season01/EpisodeName.mkv
TV_Shows/Showname/showname-season01/EpisodeName.mkv

I've tried removing the duplicates, but they show up on the next library check. I've tried removing the series entirely... and re-adding. I've even tried renaming the video files and rescraping, but I'm still getting the duplicate episodes with various capitalizationss of the file structures.

Most of my files are fine, its just a few TV shows that I recently changed the capitalization of the folder names for. I've tried going back to the old names... but the dupes are still there.

Any ideas?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Duplicate entries for the same file from various capitalizations of location1