v16 Is Vu+/Enigma2 client available for Jarvis?
Is Vu+/Enigma2 client available for Jarvis?

I did not find it in the Jarvis PVR addon downloads.
3 * Nvidia Shield + Synology NAS DS218+ LG 77CX6LA + Genelec + RasPi/rAudio + Adam T5V + T7V + T10S - ArcoLinux
Tried to install pvr.vuplus-1.10.7 to Jarvis Openelec but depencies not met Sad
3 * Nvidia Shield + Synology NAS DS218+ LG 77CX6LA + Genelec + RasPi/rAudio + Adam T5V + T7V + T10S - ArcoLinux
Is there an addon that will work on Jarvis and stream from an enigma 2 box?
(2015-12-09, 09:54)Tyler Durden Wrote: Is there an addon that will work on Jarvis and stream from an enigma 2 box?

Yes!
f**k..... started editing without sudo | M.K.

Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Okay, I've got the VU+ PVR add on installed but cannot get it to work.

It successfully gets the channel list but when it comes to "Importing guide from clients" it seems to be working but never finishes, and also fails to actually stream any channels. I have also noticed that while Kodi is accessing the client for the guide that the satellite box becomes unusable.
(2015-12-10, 02:00)h.udo Wrote:
(2015-12-09, 09:54)Tyler Durden Wrote: Is there an addon that will work on Jarvis and stream from an enigma 2 box?

Yes!

Are you sure there is a working solution for Jarvis? Which one does work on Jarvis and where to get it?

I have not been able to install Vu+/Enigma2 client on Jarvis.
I enabled it in the PVR list, but could not get it work on my Xpeed 2 box.
I'm looking at it working with my Solo2...

So... to all of you, debug log, please.
See my sig.

Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
I got this working on my Enigma 2 box today running Jarvis.
It was pretty poor tho, takes an age to change channels, freezing, stutter etc.
Yet, no debug log... Confused

Ok, tried and again and just loaded one bouquet, ( favourite TV ) and so far only placed about 10 channels in it to test.

Works loads better now, I think it might of been something to with loading all my channels, about 3000 of them what was causing me problems?
I managed to get Vu+/Enigma2 client working on openelec/Jarvis by installing a @Milhouse build

http://milhouse.openelec.tv/builds/maste...5875ae.tar

That one has the PVR addons already installed in it and now Vu+/Enigma2 client working as it should, thanks to @Milhouse Smile
Hello can i install only the addon for the vu+ Enigma 2 on the firestick and where i can get in zip format
thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is Vu+/Enigma2 client available for Jarvis?0