Trioviz Inficolor Glasses & Kodi (almost perfect but needs some adjustment)
Recently I was playing around with the Inficolor glasses by Trioviz. They produce the most natural colors out of any anaglyph format glasses I have ever used including the typical cardboard ones. Seriously, especially when properly configured for the colors have to be seen to be believed!

In my own tests outside of Kodi Media Center injecting anaglyph into computer games via a custom shader (in wine via dll overrides) I was working on I found that in order to eliminate most of the ghosting that happens because these glasses aren't exactly like the standard magenta/green glasses I had to adjust the saturation of the anaglyph shader and adjust the eye separation.

Is there any way to do this with the anaglyph support in Kodi Meda Center? That is adjust the saturation of the anaglyph filter and the eye separation. I could use an anaglyph saturation slider and a separation slider. Being able to swap the eyes goes part of the way to tailor the output to these glasses.

Posted to the Mac section because I'm using Kodi Media Center on one.

Thanks in advance for any help. Smile
An update to this situation here....

I've been working on this (in games where I can) for a few days now and I found that for the best 3D with the inficolor glasses it's best to have indipendent saturation slider for each eye or RGB value options that affect the anaglyph color effect in both eyes. The inficolor glasses have the magenta side much lighter than the green side. With the pixel shader I've been working with I set the Red and Blue values (which composes the magenta) to be double desaturated compared to the green side which is desaturated by half the amount. This produced virtually full color ghost free 3D in my games.

Kodi could really use an option like that.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trioviz Inficolor Glasses & Kodi (almost perfect but needs some adjustment)0