Solved Bug?: Issue with listitem (in Jarvis)
Big Grin 
Hi,

In a fairly new Jarvis (from 20th I think).
I Noticed that listitem.fanart returns wrong items.
Clicking a movie in a list and asking for the listitem.art(fanart) returns a wrong fanart.

This can probably be related to a number of things as i am a beginner, so bare with me!

In myvideonav I have a panel with id=50 listing movies. I use a custom path (<content>$INFO[Skin.String(MovNav)]</content>, set to load an XML file).
In another image control on the page, getting the image with <texture>$INFO[Listitem.art(fanart)]</texture> works (if the ID is 50) except the returned fanart is from the wrong movie.

This may or may not be true for other artworks.
I apologize if you are aware of this, or if this is by design.

Edit:I thought there was a pattern to this behaviour but edited it out. Sorry.. It seems to be related to the sorting of the container (with id=50 ?) not updating anymore.
Probably because you're using it in MyVideoNav it's loading images from videodb://movies/ instead. Why are you using dynamic content in there and not home?
That's a good question.. Probably because I don't know better*.

I just want to be able to have filters easily accessible (for now a panel with buttons that change the source of the movielist panel by setting the contents trough linking to xml files in the library) and change the contents of my main listing without changing screens. And show all kinds of details as well. And play the movie.. and handle the movie settings.

Kodi seemed keen on opening myvideonav when I <onclick>ActivateWindow(videolibrary,movietitles)</onclick> from Home, but.. well.. Are you saying I should stay clear of the build in "windows"?

* Also I have not spend the last eight years trying to get my mediaserver up and running with xbmc, so my "xbmc-lingo" is probably erroneous and laughable...
I changed my code to pass the dbid onclick and not rely on the container function aa that seems to get its data from another place. Works for me now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug?: Issue with listitem (in Jarvis)0