Android kodi lag problem with mxq android tv box
Hi all, i have problem to use kodi with live tv on android box, a lot of channel lag and audio are not sync.
Im sure is not dsl problem or server side problem, if i use perfect player i see well all channel
i have try the pre installed kodi version and last version on gplay store but no solve it

My android box specs:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2015-New-...15691.html

another issue who i have (this time with perfect player) in certain channel after few minutes the immagine start to have strange colors, if i refresh channel immagine back fine

i tell sorry for my broken english and i hope to have your help to fix it
ty all
Please post a Debug_Log (wiki) to help with troubleshooting
hi
i have follow instruction and remove all password
Well you missed the instructions on turning on debugging:

Code:
15:02:06 T:1787878984  NOTICE: Disabled debug logging due to GUI setting. Level 0.
15:02:06 T:1787878984  NOTICE: Log level changed to "LOG_LEVEL_NORMAL"

step 2: Inside of Kodi go into Settings → System → Debugging and turn on Enable debug logging. You will see some weird text pop up on the screen.
step 3: Restart Kodi: so that the log file records important startup information.

Please enabled debugging, restart kodi so you have a fresh log, try to watch your stuff again and try to duplicate the issue

IF this relates to any addon on the Banned addon list (http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_rul...ed_add-ons) you wont get help from anyone on this site.

Cheers!
Hello,

I have a similar Tv box and I also have problems playing mkv files and online content.

The same files are well displayed in the programs outside Kodi (Isengard 15.2)

Anything I can try to fix it?

Thnaks.
hi!after few test i have try fix my lag problem , i have disabled guide : system/setting/tv/guide prevent upload and dont cache and i have also system/setting/playback fallback framerate set< to 50

Unfortunately after few minute i start with continuosly buffering problem,,,

when i have a little time i clean from password my debug and i upload it
i use iptv simple client, i have find it on kodi addon

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
kodi lag problem with mxq android tv box0