Can u get kodi without jailbreaking?
Rename org.xbmc.kodi-ios to something Else in the product settings (something that Matches your Codesign Identity) - for example i have an Identity called Mem Phiz - Renaming the bundle id to org.memphiz.kodi-ios works then...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
If you weren't able to figure this out I made a script to download the Kodi deb file, extract, sign, and repack it.

245978 (thread)

You just give it the deb file, codesigning identity, a provisioning profile and it takes care of everything.
Kodi on non jailbroken iPads is the way forward Smile thanks to all concerned....
Thanks for the replies. I tried compiling again, then Xcode gave me a permission denied error to git.... file . Then I tried to download from from git repository - gave me a already exists error.. then tried to delete Kodi folder.

Now I am not completely empty Trash, because of this folder 'confidir-14B---'

at $HOME/Kodi/tools/depends/native/tar-native/x86.../confidir-14B---

Any idea how to get rid of this folder and start again? also why Xcode give permission denied error. Thanks.
Just use DanTheMan827's neat little Script and instructions from the link he has previously posted.

Its a Fantastic time saver ! Smile

closed in favour of :

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=245978
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can u get kodi without jailbreaking?0