Kodi 15.2 Mac OS X 10.11.1 crash with projectm
Hi all,

A user came onto freenode (IRC) stating the projectm visualisation causes a crash on their OS X system when used. In order to assist, I performed a clean installation of Kodi 15.2 and tried playing some local music, which showed the problem immediately. Here are some details:

OS X Version: 10.11.1 (El Capitan)
Platform: Actually a VMware instance, but I don't think this bears any relevance.
Installation method: kodi-15.2-Isengard-x86_64.dmg
Version: 15.2

Steps to reproduce:

1. Run Kodi
  2. Navigate to settings and change visualisation to projectM
  3. Navigate to local music file and begin playback
  4. Observe projectM playing correctly in the background
  5. Observe error message on screen with OK dialogue box
  6. Press enter to select OK, observe Kodi crash

There is a slightly related bug on trac here: Trac bug 16163

Here is my OS X crashlog: crashlog
Here is my Kodi.log: kodi.log

Here is a screenshot demonstrating what occurs on initiating playback: Dropbox link, sorry!
I'm having the exact same problem. Help!?
I am trying to install Kodi 15.2 on my MAC with OS El Capitan version 10.11.1. Once i try to open Kodi it crashes. It was previuosly working fine but it crashed so I removed it and tried to reinstall and now Iam on this jam. I am crueles on how to fin this....please help.
I have the same problem, i tried to erase and reinstall but nothing works....
Do you guys even read other forum threads or blindly stumble around asking new questions because you really cannot be stuffed and are to lazy to go searching ?

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2159900

(2015-11-21, 17:46)DarcMan Wrote: I am trying to install Kodi 15.2 on my MAC with OS El Capitan version 10.11.1. Once i try to open Kodi it crashes. It was previuosly working fine but it crashed so I removed it and tried to reinstall and now Iam on this jam. I am crueles on how to fin this....please help.
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=249143

Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 15.2 Mac OS X 10.11.1 crash with projectm0