Freezing
Can you suggest non piracy add ons Huh? as I said In am new to this but want to learn to use it properly> Thanks
http://kodi.wiki/

The manual is a good place to start Big Grin
And avoid add-ons and repos on the Banned_add-ons (wiki) list
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Depending on your location, there are a lot of 'Catch-up TV' style add-ons, Learningit has a lot of network plugins, including Syfy and AMC, as well as some Canadian plugins like TV Ontario and CBC, plus Sprout and TV Ontario Kids. There's also the USTV VOD plugin that collects a lot of the major US Networks with their VOD content, and this works outside the US with a proxy or DNS.

If you're UK based then there are addons for the BBC iPlayer service, ITV Player and The UKTV Player service (Dave, Really, Drama, and Yesterday).

There are some non-English speaking VOD services direct from the provider, but being as I don't speak the languages, I haven't tried them.

Then there are services like SnagFilms, TubiTV and Crackle.
(2015-10-24, 11:11)RayW1986 Wrote: If you're UK based then there are addons for the BBC iPlayer service, ITV Player and The UKTV Player service (Dave, Really, Drama, and Yesterday).

Is there a UKTV add on? I've never seen one, aside from TV Catchup when that worked.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2015-10-24, 22:31)DarrenHill Wrote:
(2015-10-24, 11:11)RayW1986 Wrote: If you're UK based then there are addons for the BBC iPlayer service, ITV Player and The UKTV Player service (Dave, Really, Drama, and Yesterday).

Is there a UKTV add on? I've never seen one, aside from TV Catchup when that worked.
There is, but I actually just realised it's in a banned third party repo. Obviously this addon is legit, though, as it streams the content from the UKTV website. At the risk of getting my comment canned, I won't mention the repo name, hope you understand.
I do, thanks. Would explain why I couldn't find it.

Kodi Blog Posts
(2015-10-24, 22:36)DarrenHill Wrote: I do, thanks. Would explain why I couldn't find it.
It is a good addon. Catch up / VOD of some really good shows, especially from Dave.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Freezing0