Artwork File Naming Convention
Could someone kindly direct me to the file naming conventions used in Aeon Nox 5.7.3

The skin isn't picking up all my artwork which is named as follows:
Disc
Clearart
Logo
Banner
Landscape
Fanart
Poster
etc...

Seems like each skin has a different naming convention, wich that wasnt the case, but since this is my primary skin, I'd like to know what it expects to find so I don't have to manually select Banner, Logo, Landscape, Clearart and Disc. Seems Fanart and Poster it finds without trouble...

Thank you.
Have you used artwork downloader addon to "install" the images?
(2015-10-24, 03:46)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: Have you used artwork downloader addon to "install" the images?

No. I have them all downloaded and referenced in the nfo file in the directory. I use MetaBrowser to curate all my content and artwork. Kodi then uses the local nfo scrapper when scanning my folders.

So, what is the naming convention used in this skin? thanks in advance.
To add: I did see the Artwork Downloader forum and it lists the naming conventions it uses, which I follow:
Poster (poster.jpg)
FanArt (fanart.jpg)
Extra fanart (<image ID from provider>.jpg)
Extrathumbs (thumb1.jpg to thumb4.jpg)
Clearart (clearart.png)
Logo (logo.png)
Discart (disc.png)
Wide Banner Icons (banner.jpg)
Thumb 16:9 (landscape.jpg)

yet, the skin doesn't pickup anything other than fanart and poster, plus the extra fanart seems to be seen as well. Though the plugin instructions don't specify folder locations for Logo, Disc, Banner, Landscape, Clearart. I had always assumed those are contained in the root along with the video file. And no I don't mean the ROOT, I mean the root of the content folder.
You are correct and your naming is correct. Use the artwork downloader addon. In settings, set it to use LOCAL FILES. It's gonna run a scan and check fanart.tv first and then "download/install" your local artwork and then grab from fanart.tv whatever you are missing (I believe). Use the addon and all will be good!

*EDIT* I have mine to only download disc, logo, banner so you can choose just the extra artwork and no poster/fanart/extrafanart and it MAY go faster.
(2015-10-24, 19:22)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: You are correct and your naming is correct. Use the artwork downloader addon. In settings, set it to use LOCAL FILES. It's gonna run a scan and check fanart.tv first and then "download/install" your local artwork and then grab from fanart.tv whatever you are missing (I believe). Use the addon and all will be good!

*EDIT* I have mine to only download disc, logo, banner so you can choose just the extra artwork and no poster/fanart/extrafanart and it MAY go faster.

Nope. Sorry, this is not working. The skin will not see the following art or install it with Artwork Downloader either!

Disc
Banner
Clearart
Clearlogo
Landscape

Even if I refresh from the internet and ignore local, the downloader does get the files, but the skin will not see them unless I manually add the art through the Choose Art menu within the information screen.

I have the artwork named BOTH WAYS now. title-disc; title-banner; title-etc. and plain as noted above and the skin does not pickup ANY of it except poster, fanart and thumb.

I'm lost as to why this is happening.
Nevermind then. I guess there is something different with this skin. That's how you would go about installing those files in every other skin available I believe lol. Sorry man Sad
Have tried everything I can think of to get this skin to see the artwork without me having to manually add the art through the Choose Art menu on the information screen. The artwork is local and named correctly. Can't figure out why the skin doesn't pick it up automatically.

disc
banner
clearart
clearlogo
landscape

Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork File Naming Convention0