Thread subscriptions with new posts. - Reocurring but no new posts
I often (every day sometimes more than once a day) click on http://forum.kodi.tv/usercp.php so that I can see if the threads that Im active in have new messages, so the Thread subscriptions with new posts section entry is useful as it usually shows up with accurate information about new posts, you click on desired post and do what you have to do. That post is removed from that section once visited/replied to whatever and that seems to be that.

However the problem is that very often for reason unknown, when I have no new posts and that section disappears as it should, often this section reappears out of the blue, with really old (sometimes days, weeks and even months old) threads that dont have any actually new posts and it seems to be very persistent and no matter how many threads you remove by revisiting, more incorrect entries take its place.

Now im not sure if its because browser has some history or cookies or whatever but seems to me this shouldn't happen.

Latest example shows days old posts that disappeared because I replied to or I had visited already and suddenly even though its the second forum visit today and I had no entries there suddenly these show up.

Not a huge deal, really but Ide like to try and understand why it happens. Anyone has any ideas?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Thread subscriptions with new posts. - Reocurring but no new posts0