Release Modded Now Playing Screen [Updated 06/12/2015]
(2015-11-14, 19:24)Mike_Doc Wrote: So, still WIP on the Madnox version.

Added a waveform progress to replace the progress bar, thoughts?

As always, thank to my gfx guru schimi for his help on the waveform. Still things to do but will look to release it soon in Madnox.

Mike.

Looks great, can't wait to set it up when you release the next update to my fav skin : Madnox. Thanks
Small update. Mod now has 'Handwritten' CD Labels if the is no CD Art present. First Post has been updated with the details.

@Solo0815 - Glad to see you got your skin helper issue resolved. Hope everything is all working ok now.
Hi, the cdart.png url seems to be missing a / before cdart.png, I always see the handwritten cd even if I have cdart.png, adding the slash solves the problem for me.
Whoops must have accidently deleted it during recent edit. I'll get that fixed as soon as I get home. Thanks for pointing it out
(2015-11-22, 11:06)mak77 Wrote: Hi, the cdart.png url seems to be missing a / before cdart.png, I always see the handwritten cd even if I have cdart.png, adding the slash solves the problem for me.

Just checked the xml and there shouldn't be a need for the extra '/'. In fact I never had one there in the first place so I'm not sure why it wasn't working for you. To make sure I've uploaded a new working copy of the MusicVisualisation.xml. Could you re-download the file from the link in the first post and let me know if it works ok.
ugh, now it works. Sorry, I'm not sure why it was not working originally :/

Btw, any hopes to merge this to the unmodded Aeon Nox?
Can anyone tell me why my FanArt is so dark when in the Now Playing Screen? The pictures are bright and vivid but on the original or modded version with the now playing screen the FanArt is darn near black.
(2015-11-24, 10:33)mak77 Wrote: ugh, now it works. Sorry, I'm not sure why it was not working originally :/

Btw, any hopes to merge this to the unmodded Aeon Nox?
No worries. At least it's working now.
As for merging with Nox skin, I'm afraid that would be up to the skins author, BigNoid

(2015-11-28, 23:16)Shermer321 Wrote: Can anyone tell me why my FanArt is so dark when in the Now Playing Screen? The pictures are bright and vivid but on the original or modded version with the now playing screen the FanArt is darn near black.
Not sure on this. I've not encountered this issue myself and the coding for the backgrounds is untouched from the original skin. Which option are you using (artist slideshow, fan art, album wall, etc) and does it affect the others? A screenshot may also be useful.
Small update. Added some visibilty tags for streams. Main difference is CD is hidden and new animated icon takes it place. First Post updated with details. Note: There is an extra image to download

@Solo0815 - As this was something you requested would you mind giving it a roadtest for me.
Looks very nice, but can't test until the weekend.
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
Can you do this for Aeon Nox Madnox.... ?
(2015-12-03, 12:36)Solo0815 Wrote: Looks very nice, but can't test until the weekend.
No worries. Let me know how you get on.

(2015-12-04, 01:59)varoeax Wrote: Can you do this for Aeon Nox Madnox.... ?
The Madnox guys are already on with a WIP of it (see earlier in the thread for a screenshot). However they also have a lot of other stuff going on (both skin related and real life) so do bear with them, it may be some time.
So, I tested your new version and here is my opinion:
Internet-streams:
1. new streaming icon is very nice, but I'd make the "pulsing" a little slower. In the code is 1500ms, but 3500ms looks better IMHO.
2. the CD-Case should be removed, because it is no CD Wink and resize the "Cover" to the size of the original CD-Case.
3. "next playing": CD-case (see above)
other stuff:
How about ...
4. ... using the CD-image which is default in SiLVO? Example here
5. ... resizing the Band-Logo (ClearLogo) to this size:
I don't know the aspect ratio, but something bigger would be cool
Thx for thinking about it

PS: do you plan to create a PR for AeonNox or SiLVO when you think your mod is finished?
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
I'm not sure why you would remove case? Most content is not a CD, but the case still works.

If I had any constructive criticism, I would say the text size of the codec info and next track are too small to read comfortably.
hi I love the layout
however Smile is there a way to remove the revolving disc and move the case to the right?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Modded Now Playing Screen [Updated 06/12/2015]1