music interface GUI missing
When I play a music file I don't see any buttons like play, stop, pause, next, back

Like this picture I found on the web:

This is what I see:

How do I get the control buttons?
I just had the same problem. You have to press backspace after selecting your song til you are in the main menu and then once more.
By the way, is it possible to position the control bars at the bottom like in confluence?
Or press Tab; or bring up the side menu and select 'Full screen'.
Backspace will pause the music. That doesn't work Tironimo.
Side menu doesn't have an option full screen:

Tab works.
But if you don't have a keyboard attached, only a mouse. Is there a way to get to it with only a mouse?
Backspace should take back a level not pause?
for me it is pause?? Right clicking on the mouse is a level up for me.
I'm using osmc (kodi 15.1) on a raspberry pi with the mimic skin version 2.3.0
Mouse support is limited, so you'll be better off using a remote or keyboard.

Backspace from home will take you to fullscreen music viz. Mimic doesn't have a side menu button for Fullscreen, I'll look into adding that. From fullscreen music viz, press Enter or M to show the player controls. If you are pushing a button on your mouse that pauses playback, then that button must be mapped to Space.

Also, in Mimic 3.x I've added the player controls directly in the side menu.

Update: Added a Fullscreen button to the side menu for Kodi 2.x Isengard. Available on github.
Thanks
Can you also please add fullscreen button to the side menu for Kodi 16.0 beta 2 Jarvis in 3.x for use of your skin on Fire TV. Thanks.
Is there any way to add easy to access controls from the home menu?
I'm using a shield and it doesn't a stop button? The only thing that annoys me about the shield.
(2015-11-28, 06:04)UkieMan Wrote: Can you also please add fullscreen button to the side menu for Kodi 16.0 beta 2 Jarvis in 3.x for use of your skin on Fire TV. Thanks.
It should already be there in 3.x.

(2016-02-11, 23:13)jjmucker Wrote: Is there any way to add easy to access controls from the home menu?
I'm using a shield and it doesn't a stop button? The only thing that annoys me about the shield.
Can you map one of your remote buttons to "ActivateWindow(musicosd)"?
There is only a few buttons on the shield.
Isn't there a way to have it appear just above the main menu bar on the homescreen buddy?

That's the main gripe with the shield controller . I miss my stop and start buttons.
(2016-02-12, 11:42)jjmucker Wrote: Isn't there a way to have it appear just above the main menu bar on the homescreen buddy?.
No easy way, with the way widgets are displayed. Will keep thinking about it...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
music interface GUI missing0