my kodi icon disappear
my kodi and nitro icons disappear from my apple tv2 desktop after upgrade,its still jailbroken,i log into the apple tv2 using putty and resend command 'apt-get update
apt-get remove org.xbmc.xbmc-atv2
apt-get install org.awkwardtv.whitelist
apt-get install com.nito.updatebegoneConfused
apt-get install org.xbmc.kodi-seatbeltunlock
apt-get install org.xbmc.kodi-atv2'
but nothing happened.could someone tell me what going on.how can i know if these programs is still install?or why my icons disappear?i can use filezilla client too to login.any i day?thanks
Same thing happened to me.

ATV2 running iOS 5.0.2
I had NitoTV and Kodi 14.1 running.

I updated with NitoTV yesterday and I lost the NitoTV, Kodi and Maintenance logos.

I can still SSH into my Apple TV though.
is there anyone that could help on this issue.i am stock here.i did some reading trouble shooting but no icons.Sad
I had the same problem with ATV2, iOS 5.0.2 with NitoTV and Kodi 14.1 installed.
After upgrading I lost the NitoTV and Kodi icons from the FrontRow.

After several hours of googling, trial and error, I found that the problem was upgrading beigelist from version 2.2.5-10 to 2.2.6-27
The problem was solved by downgrading the dreadful beigelist to the previous version:

code:
apt-get install beigelist=2.2.5-10

You can find out which files were upgraded as well as the previous versions, searching the log:

code:
less /var/log/apt/term.log

Be VERY careful when downgrading, I am not an expert and do not know what may happen if you downgrade something you shouldn't....
For example I didn't dare to downgrade mobilesubstrate
I guess I got lucky and nothing worse happened!!
my problem was my apple tv2 was not jailbroken no more.so i had to rejailbreak install nito and then install kodi.all is good thanks for your reply.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
my kodi icon disappear1