Update libbluray to 0.9.0
I noticed that a few weeks ago libbluray 0.8.1 got merged into jarvis ( merge ), as jarvis is still in development it would be great to update libbluray again to the new release 0.9.0 that got released on 20151004.
Thanks!
too late for jarvis. Any reason why this would be important?
I just noticed in their changelog this line:

>> largely improved support of the BD-J menus and features

and thought it would be a good idea to include it into jarvis so that tests with bd-j support enabled make a lot more sense than with an out-of-date release of libbluray...
Since BD-J is not enabled in Kodi's usage of libbluray that will make no difference to us.

No doubt the experimental test builds which do have BD-J enabled will be bumped at some point http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=213352
Is there a reason why BD-J is not enabled by default for Kodi? And I think it would be easier for experimental builds in case the integrated libbluray version is already the current one ..

And is there a feature-roadmap somewhere to see which major new features are planned for the upcoming releases? (eventually BD-J support is already on the roadmap for Kodi 17?)
(2015-10-26, 14:26)nalor Wrote: Is there a reason why BD-J is not enabled by default for Kodi? And I think it would be easier for experimental builds in case the integrated libbluray version is already the current one ..

And is there a feature-roadmap somewhere to see which major new features are planned for the upcoming releases? (eventually BD-J support is already on the roadmap for Kodi 17?)

feel free to do this.

there are reasons....
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2015-10-26, 12:16)nalor Wrote: I just noticed in their changelog this line:

and thought it would be a good idea to include it into jarvis so that tests with bd-j support enabled make a lot more sense than with an out-of-date release of libbluray...

That's not from the official changelog...
(2015-10-26, 15:36)Ace Wrote:
(2015-10-26, 12:16)nalor Wrote: I just noticed in their changelog this line:

That's not from the official changelog...
The related news post on VLC website says the same.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Update libbluray to 0.9.00