Verve ("Big Screen" clone/replica) skin in progress
Rainbow 
I figured I would make a thread devoted to showing the progress on our "Big Screen" imitation skin. We can't use that name, so someone should come up with a better name.
Currently there is three people working on it, myself, Chandler, and w84no1.
Anyone how has an interest in helping out should contact Chandler, he can decide whether or not to give you access to the SVN.

Here is would the real one looks like.

Here are some screen shots of what we have so far.

We will post screen shots as it progresses.
What resolution is that?
HarshReality Wrote:What resolution is that?

At this time this is Pal/Ntsc 4x3, the rest is Work in Progress Nerd

Laugh

Ps : What about "Splash Screen"..? If someone have a good idea to replace the actual name, post it here with your suggestions/comments/artworks etc..

Good skills people are welcome, Pm me (with or without examples) if you want to join the Svn to collaborate with us.
Sorry for my...english :blush:
Wow! looks great.. hanging out for a beta release...
Big Grin 
I love those views, i wanna make love to them Sad

I sure hope you get this skin done, good job
Here's a few name possibilities...

Showtime
Encore
Splash
Forefront
Center Stage (my favorite)

btw... please make matching screens for scripts that are already formatted for PM3 so we can convert everything when we switch to using this skin! Wink
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
I love "Center Stage", Affini!
I like the "Center Stage" name too.
I did work on it some this week, but without someone to do the graphics and icons, I can't do much more.

I will be trying to work on the Library View this week, so that the title bar get populated.

I want also to make it pull database info in the normal view as well, was thinking of scripting it to do that, but without being able to convert filename to imbd.xml name, I think I would have to scan the whole databse just to match up the name to the HuhHuh.xml associated with the filename. And that would be slow, and suck alot. It would be alot easier to pull off if the imdb xmls were named the same as the file (I know, 30 character file system limit limits that) so oh well.

The new home menu is side scrolling, the new settings is zoming reflected, let me know if you think all the menus should side scroll like the video and audio. Also let me know if you like the "3rd from the right locked in place" look, or if you think the focused icon should move left or right with the menu, I did it that way for the 3D look it gives, from being slightly off center.

Also make any suggestions you can think of, and if you can make graphics, post a link, and I'll grab the ones we like, and we will put your name in the credits. If you can post them in either transparent png or psd format that would be great, as I suck at Photoshop. I need settings,home, and button graphics, in the a style that fits the feel of the skin.
I like the name Center Stage, also.
TV Mosaic on Windows 10 as PVR Backend |  1 RaspberryPI 3 Client (LibreElec) | Amazon FireTV box | 5 Amazon FireTV sticks | FireTV Cube | 2 Nvidia Shield TV
Tuners: HD HomeRun 4 ATSC (OTA) | IPTV
ETA for a beta I can try? I am drooling over here..
There is already a skin exactly named Centerstage Gx

http://gueux-forum.net/index.php?showtopic=110599

Download

It would not be correct to use the same name, this skin is based from http://centerstageproject.com/ (Mac Mediacenter).

..What about "Elegance" ?
Big Grin
What about "View"?
Chandler,
Does not matter if there is another skin or system or whatever named the same or simular... this is for XBMC and there is nothing else for XBMC called "Center Stage"

If everyone likes it, I say use it.

You're not about to change your name from Chandler to something else becasue other people already use your name? Wink
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
Affini,

The first link is pointing to an XBMC skin: http://gueux-forum.net/index.php?showtopic=110599
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Affini Wrote:Chandler,
Does not matter if there is another skin or system or whatever named the same or simular... this is for XBMC and there is nothing else for XBMC called "Center Stage"

If everyone likes it, I say use it.

You're not about to change your name from Chandler to something else because other people already use your name? Wink

Remember what is the first reason we can't use "Big Screen" name, because of copyrights. That's the same for Centerstage, and "Center Stage" isn't appopriate (with or without space) since the skin in our Svn isn't the same design of the original Centerstage, and it is not friendly for the authors.
You can't compare with a nick.. Rolleyes

Mac Gyver will choose the name, and since he don't want to break copyrights.. just suggest another name Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Verve ("Big Screen" clone/replica) skin in progress0