Bug DVB subtitles
I have problems with DVB subtitles are out of sync on some channels with a few seconds.
Delaying the subtitles for the channel works but when i switch to next channel it delays subtitles for that channel too.
If i go and change delaying to something else and then back to 0.000s again it's synced again so it seems it needs to sync this when switching to a new channel.
A standard setting for delaying subtitles that have missing timing would be good.
Enigma2 for Dreambox, Vu+ etc have setting for that.

Intel Core i5 2320 8GB 500GB HDD - Tvheadend + Kodi, Raspberry Pi 3 - LibreELEC, HDHomeRun HDHR3-4DC, Epson TW3200, Pioneer VSX-1123
Can I ask you how you got dvb subtitles to work. Is it dvb teletext subtitles. I live in Australia and trying to get this to work.
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

Don't forget the Thank User button if i have helped!
|
V
DVB subtitlles = Picture based subtitles.
Teletext subtitles = Teletext based subtitles.

Kodi doesn't support Teletext subtitles so that's why it's not working.
It works with TVheadend as server because it converts Teletext subtitles so Kodi understands it.
But that is another issue and not what i am talking about.

Intel Core i5 2320 8GB 500GB HDD - Tvheadend + Kodi, Raspberry Pi 3 - LibreELEC, HDHomeRun HDHR3-4DC, Epson TW3200, Pioneer VSX-1123
Yes kodi does support teletext and can go to the page for the subs. So next best thing is use cc extractor to grab the subs out if the *.ts files and create a sub file for it?
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

Don't forget the Thank User button if i have helped!
|
V
Yes Teletext but not teletext subtitles.
Going to a page to show subtitles is no support for me and it's also out of sync when doing that.
I already started a thread about that problem. http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=142333
This one is about DVB subtitles and that works but with the problems i mention.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DVB subtitles0