Some Questions about Black Glass Nova on Fire TV
I have just installed Black Glass Nova on Fire TV running Kodi Helix which is working great. Still there are some issues that I think would make the skin even better:

1) On the home screen, one has to click on the menu (weather, add-ons etc) to get the objects under it. Is it possible to get them when one points the remote on the menu without actually clicking on it?

2) On the customized home screen, I can't set the background of my choice. Setting->skin->home screen->add background takes me to the folder where the add-ons are. It doesn't let me access root storage to get my background file from the download folder. I can't get to any other directories. This is very frustrating since I have to add my files to any of the add-on folders in order to be able to change it. Could you plz tell me if there's a way to correct this problem. Please note that I have already set "View Hidden Files" as Yes in the setting.
1) This is for mouse and keyboard/remote navigation compatibility.
2) Have a look at the wiki: https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/skin.b...leshooting

Thanks

Tgx

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Some Questions about Black Glass Nova on Fire TV0