Solved Error in make
I recently did "git pull origin Isengard" to update my local version from helix to isengard

however, I get an error when i say "make" -
Code:
make: *** [Makefile.include] Error 1

here is full log when i type "make"

http://pastebin.com/7ziJRxNZ
why would you pull isengard into helix? that's not gonna work, they don't share history. and the mess you see is the result.

just do a checkout like you are supposed to.
(2015-10-29, 08:40)ironic_monkey Wrote: why would you pull isengard into helix? that's not gonna work, they don't share history. and the mess you see is the result.

just do a checkout like you are supposed to.

So I should clone the git into another folder and build dependencies again?
i'd recommend that in general (or rather, running git clean after the checkout). but that is not what i said, i said checkout, not clone.

git checkout 15.2-Isengard
(2015-10-29, 17:57)ironic_monkey Wrote: i'd recommend that in general (or rather, running git clean after the checkout). but that is not what i said, i said checkout, not clone.

git checkout 15.2-Isengard

I tried to build dependencies again with
./bootstrap
./configure...
make

but when i do make i get this error:

compilation terminated.
make[3]: *** [src/client/linux/crash_generation/crash_generation_server.o] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/parallels/kodi-android/tools/depends/target/google-breakpad/arm-linux-androideabi-android-17'
make[2]: *** [arm-linux-androideabi-android-17/src/client/linux/libbreakpad_client.a] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/parallels/kodi-android/tools/depends/target/google-breakpad'
make[1]: *** [google-breakpad] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/parallels/kodi-android/tools/depends/target'
make: *** [target/.installed-arm-linux-androideabi-android-17] Error 2
parallels@ubuntu:~/kodi-android/tools/depends$

any suggestions?
here is full pastebin of the error http://pastebin.com/6RFX6Uv0

I did "make -C target/google-breakpad distclean" and "make" but ended with same error

edit: got it to work

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Error in make0