Direct link to playlist??
Gonna need some guidance from Backrow fans. Heres my issue.

I had always been using Ace on my Gotham box. I have several boxes still on than kodi version. Couple days ago i got my fifth or so kodi box, and that (for reasons i will not trouble you with) is on Isengard. Sadly, Ace isnt running on v15 yet so am looking for a skin that allows playlists such as "movies viewed in the last two weeks" on the HOME menu. I have some 800 movies and want a quick way to go to wotever i was watching. Turns out its no so easy to find a skin that lets u put a playlist on home screen AND looks to my liking.

So founf Backrow which is okayish. I have customised home menu item as well as a sub menu to contain a Favourite. My RecentlyWatched playlist is a favourite in kodi and can selecy it as an action in the settings menu.

However, if i navigate in backrow to that favourite, i get a list of entries from which i have to select Playlists first, then my own playlist.

How can i have backrow open the list immediately?
Can you not just set your actual playlist as the favourite (as opposed to the playlist menu) and link to that? Or am I not getting what you mean?
Thats wot i attempted
But it still opens some browse list
...ok and that browse list which opens isn't your playlist? - that suggests you've not made the actual playlist a favourite item but the list that you're seeing has been made a favourite instead.

Or is it that you don't want to browse the playlist at all but rather you want it to play the first item in the list- is that it? If that's the case then, in skin settings, when you make the playlist favourite a shortcut, you're given the option to play the playlist when it's selected instead of browsing it - choose "yes" to play the items in the playlist or choose "no" to make it browse the playlist instead.
No i expressly checked that my playlist is a Favourite

The wotever thing thats opened is some list that contains entries like my sources, and an entry "Playlists", inside which (after further navigating) my own playlist is listed (and then i can open that list)

No, i do not want auto play
Ok cool I'll try and replicate your issue. Can I just check is it a video smart playlist that you've made?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Direct link to playlist??0