v15 Kodi15.2/Win10: cannot shutdown/send to standby while waiting for timer
I changed everything now :-)
- Win7 -> Win10
- Gotham -> Kodi 15.1 -> 15.2
- latest version of DVB Viewer Pro recording service
- changed to latest DVB Viewer add-on version

Every is working fine but yesterday I found a new feature which causes me headaches:
I set a new timer to record a show later the night and switched off my equipment by the Harmony remote. This means:
- send PC to suspend mode
- switch-off TV
- switch-off AV amplifier

But the PC did not go down! I found out there is a new dialog window popping up saying something like that: There is a timer waiting in 30min. Do you really want to shutdown the computer? Y/N
If you don't answer within some seconds, the pop-up window disappears and the PC stays running.
Hmm!
When I shutdown my equipment I don't see the message because the TV is already black. So no way to see the message and to react.
And why? The PC comes back to life anyway some minutes before the timer starts.
I've never seen this behavior during last years.

Is there any way to disable this new dialog window or at least set the default answer to YES (= yes, I want to shutdown)?
Moppi1988
Kodi 19.1 under Win10 PC (64 bit)
This has been added recently (afair with Kodi 15). Kodi is checking if the PVR backend is running on localhost and will display this popup. This feature has been requested by other PVRs.
The easiest way to fix this (for now) is if I'll hardcode the backend name to some random value.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi15.2/Win10: cannot shutdown/send to standby while waiting for timer0