• 4(current)
Release Kodi TV Channel Manager [V2.0.6 Updated 22/01/2016
yes please do.

It works by running code on an - on edit event.

In fact I'll fix this and add a method to check whether there is search text inside the textbox and if so - filter.
Hi - bugs fixed in the channels from group/s table.

Disable / enable channel and/or epg is working now.

Delete channel is also working.

Let me know if there's any issues please.

Download here: https://mega.nz/#!4x1zlRLJ!zguqDc7-GH01p...HEUdE-HdQA
(2016-01-12, 19:53)adskiremote Wrote: Hi - bugs fixed in the channels from group/s table.

Disable / enable channel and/or epg is working now.

Delete channel is also working.

Let me know if there's any issues please.

Download here: https://mega.nz/#!4x1zlRLJ!zguqDc7-GH01p...HEUdE-HdQA

I'll give it a test now, thanks!
Now it's working nicely, I'm able to mass enable or disable channels and epg from the group window.

The filter seems to reset every time I reload data (All or Channels)

Another thing I've noticed is that in the "Channels in group" window if I try to change Channel No. it returns an error saying it failed to update channel name and channel id (even if I didn't actually touch these, I was only trying to change the channel no. after ordering the channels alfabetically)
ok thank you very much for testing this.

I'll take a look at that bug today and look into the filters.

Do you mean when you select in the menu - Options -> Reload data (All or Channels) - the filter resets?
(2016-01-13, 06:06)adskiremote Wrote: Do you mean when you select in the menu - Options -> Reload data (All or Channels) - the filter resets?

Yes exactly.

Ur welcome man, thx to you for making such a useful tool
ok thanks for that. I'll fix that soon.

np - really glad to have your feedback :-)
(2016-01-13, 10:03)Darkan Wrote:
(2016-01-13, 06:06)adskiremote Wrote: Do you mean when you select in the menu - Options -> Reload data (All or Channels) - the filter resets?

Yes exactly.

Ur welcome man, thx to you for making such a useful tool

Just a quicky - updated to keep the search filter on reloading of data.

Working on a larger update soon.

Download 2.0.6 here: https://mega.nz/#!Vk9AxCjC!Lcd4d5RfxtPK6...93bscfNNN4
Hi,

Thank you for all your time and effort! I do have one question, can I use this when my channels are provided by a website? I am using the DexterTV Pro addon hat automatically confiugred my PVR simple client for me. I'm afraid once I make changes to the .db it will scre up my access to thier channel list. Also I amnot sure how the channels are provide either by M3U List or live streaming perhaps?? So, If I am just accessing channels on thier server/website, how will I be able to re arrange and or hide them?

Thanks
Tim
I believe you should be able to, because Kodi creates a local DB for the channels and keeps disabled the ones u disable with this app... things tend to screw up if the provider adds/changes channels
Hi. Thanks for this great program, as it saves a lot of time editing channels. Is there anyway you can allow the Channel No's (besides just the names) to be edited? The channel numbers that the HDHomerun provides to the newly created HDHomerun PVR client are simply sequential, and not the actual channel numbers that the cable company assigns. Would be nice for me to be able to edit the channel list to use the correct channel numbers. Thanks.
Also, it looks like you auto-save the .db file now, as there's no File->Save option. But for whatever reason, when I edit my channel names and do an 'adb push' to the userdata/Database directory to overwrite the old TV29.db it's not showing the updated channel names in Kodi. This is after stopping it. Oddly enough, when I do an 'adb pull' after the fact and analyze the TV29.db file in your program, it's showing the old un-edited channel names. If I load the one I did edit into your program, it properly shows the edited names. So it would appear that Kodi (this is using Jarvis RC3 on an Android based Nvidia Shield TV box) is overwriting my TV29.db file on each startup. Perhaps it's related to the HDHomerun PVR client I'm using. I'll contact the author of that too and see if he is always overwriting the TV29.db file.
Thumbs Up 
Hello,

It works great! Is it possible to add option to re-arrange channel numbers in bulk? For e.g. I have created a custom group. All the channels have pre-assigned numbers. I have now configured Kodi to not use the channel numbers from backend.

But in the "Channel No." column, if I assign my custom numbers, those are not saved. It reverts back to the original numbers in this program.

Thanks!
(2016-02-21, 01:56)cmndodhruv Wrote: Hello,

It works great! Is it possible to add option to re-arrange channel numbers in bulk? For e.g. I have created a custom group. All the channels have pre-assigned numbers. I have now configured Kodi to not use the channel numbers from backend.

But in the "Channel No." column, if I assign my custom numbers, those are not saved. It reverts back to the original numbers in this program.

Thanks!
+1
Yeah the rearrange of channels will be great really since no matter what i do i cannot make the channels to appear as i want
There's no substitute for experience
Hi everyone - apologies for no update for a few months.

If you're still interested in updates and fixes to this software please let me know. I'll be happy to start writing more updates.

All the best,

AdSkiRemote
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi TV Channel Manager [V2.0.6 Updated 22/01/20161