Search question
Hello,
I'm trying to create a menu link to a search result from an add-on.
E.g.:
I have Kmedia installed, and when I search for 3D movies in its search engine, it gives me a lot of movies with the "3d" string... So, what I want is to create a button in Aon nox that every time I click it,it automatically searches for 3D movies inside Kmedia.

Any ideas?
Thanks
(This answer is entirely dependant on you using Nox5, or one of the variants which uses Skin Shortcuts to manage the menu items to a lesser or greater extent - if you're using a different version of Nox, the answer won't apply)

Depends entirely upon the add-on, and KMedia isn't a plugin I am familiar with - and if its a plugin which presents potentially illegal content, may I say you're unlikely to get any further support on these forums). My suggestion would be to use the menu editor, navigate to 'Add-On >' - 'Video Add-On >' (assuming it's a video addon) - 'KMedia >' then whatever you would normally select to start a search. Though you're navigating it in a different way (via the menu editor, rather than through the Videos > Add-ons (for example) menu links) the items that you see should be the same, so navigate to however you normally search with this add-on, and perform the search you normally do. Then select 'Create shortcut to here'.
Thanx for your fast reply.
I thought I could add some parameters to the "Action" line (the one where we call for the add-on). I'll do some more research. Thank you again Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Search question0