Remove watched in widgets on Home Screen Aeon MQ6?
Hi

is it possible to remove the watched Movies in the Widgets on the Home screen in Aeon MQ6 ?

Thanks
I'm interested with this option too
sure choose another widget view.
i've choosen to show only the unseen/recently added movies.
and for TV series it shows the upcoming shows that i collect (sort of TVGuide)
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
uuhm , TRaSH , and how do you do that ?
At the home screen press up two times and click the Change Widgets button.
i know that you can change widgets there, but there is no unseen/recently added movies. There is only Recently Added Movies. plus the others (random ,sets , etc...)
Thinking of it,
I think I choose a playlist to use.
And made a playlist to show only recently added unwatched movies.
When I get home I could check if you want.
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
yeah sure , thanks
Anyone figure this out? I'm still using MQ5 because the recently added widget in MQ6 doesn't behave the same as it did in MQ5. All I need is an option to not display watched episodes/movies in the "recently added" widget.

I have seen reference to somebody creating a smart playlist with a rule where play_count = 0, but that doesn't solve anything as then the entire home menu item and all of it's sub-menus are filtered.

What would be real cool is a widget available on any menu item that can be tied to any smart playlist, independent of the playlist tied to the menu node.

EDIT: I was being stupid. This actually works quite well. Create your smart playlist, add it to an empty menu item and set it to not show. That creates the widget object which can be displayed on any menu item.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Remove watched in widgets on Home Screen Aeon MQ6?0