v15 epg in tvhedend on openelec
Hi I have a DVBS wetek ,i have installed tvhedend but I can not get the internal graber (tv_graber_kazer) note: I explore service.multimedia.tvheadend no folder bin

somebody
can give me help
I believe you have to configure the xmltv grabbers through an addon in OpenElec - so you're doing it through Kodi, and tvheadend should then get the results.

I don't run it this way on my systems, though, so that's only an educated guess...
thanks for your answer mr prof yaffle

I already test this method without result

my problem when I istall tvhedned the root of service.multimedia.tvheadend
I can not find the folder bin
<Powered by Google: as I said above, I don't have this setup>

From what I can see, you should have /storage/.xbmc/addons/service.multimedia.tvheadend/bin - are you saying this is missing?

If so, how is tvheadend running at all? Doesn't it depend on /storage/.kodi/addons/service.multimedia.tvheadend/bin/tvheadend.start to even run?

Or is it just /storage/.kodi/addons/service.multimedia.tvheadend/bin/tv_grab_file that's missing?

EDIT

You know there are two parts to tvheadend, don't you - a front end (PVR addon) and a back end (the PVR itself). It's the second bit that will create the service.multimedia.tvheadend directory and all that's below it... that's also the backend software that talks to your tuners, uses xmltv, sets and makes recordings, etc. The first bit - the client - is there purely to allow Kodi to talk to that backend software.

The tvh client addon is available in the normal repositories; the tvheadend server software, I believe, is in the unofficial repository ("unofficial-addons"?).
Hi
ah I find my bin folder
all walking now the path Is /storage/kodi/addon/service.multimedia.tvheadend/bin
Thank you

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
epg in tvhedend on openelec0