[Apple TV 2] XBMC and Kodi both gone after NitoTV Update
First post and a support request. Hope this gets some answers as I have run out. Also lost quite a few hours over the weekend on this.

So I (perhaps foolishy) decided to update XBMC to Kodi. I was on XBMC 13.2 and had resisted the urge to upgrade for quite a few months.

Had NitoTV installed, so went in and selected "Install Software" and Kodi ATV2 from the list. Got the saurik.list error. Got onto Google and ssh'ed into the Apple TV, took it out and then things started updating. Once the update finished, I got in the Kodi-repo and updated that.

Did a reboot and there was no NitoTV, no XBMC and no Kodi.

Started searching the forum, YouTube and then lots of Google search.

I have already gone through the Wiki. Did the Installing from the command line, didn't work. Then try Uninstalling just Kodi,Removing settings and Removing settings. Started fresh Install and even tried installing old deb's. Didn't work

Then tried to downgrade beigelist as per this thread. Again, no joy.

My ATV 2 is jalbroken and I can still access root. I also tried NitoInstaller to get NitoTV back. I get the Green tick, but again it doesn't appear on the main Apple TV Menu

Is there anything that I am missing ? All I want is to get any version of XBMC to work on my Apple TV (even it is XBMC 11.0 Eden). The pursuit of Kodi seems to have messed up a decent box that I had.
I would run firecore season pass again - fresh jailbreak & then install 14.2 - should not be a problem

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Apple TV 2] XBMC and Kodi both gone after NitoTV Update0