500px for background + tracks in albums. Aeon Nox Silvo
Hello again.

I have to start by saying that i really enjoy the Silvo skin, it's awesome, and the full screen music player is super nice.

I'm trying to implement two things, but can't seem to get it right.

1. How do I get backgrounds to show from 500px? I have the Slideshow plugin, but can't find a setting in the skin to choose that plugin.

2. I get the correct artist and albums on most of my music folders, but many of them only show " Track 1, Track 2 " etc in the album view.
However when i look for album information, and look at the track list of the album, the info is there, but when i play them it just shows "Track1, Tack 2" etc.
How can I get Kodi to update the tracks themselves?
In Mp3Tag the tracks have names.

Any sugesitons?
(2015-11-01, 18:13)Xemaniac Wrote: Hello again.

I have to start by saying that i really enjoy the Silvo skin, it's awesome, and the full screen music player is super nice.

1. How do I get backgrounds to show from 500px? I have the Slideshow plugin, but can't find a setting in the skin to choose that plugin.

2. I get the correct artist and albums on most of my music folders, but many of them only show " Track 1, Track 2 " etc in the album view.
However when i look for album information, and look at the track list of the album, the info is there, but when i play them it just shows "Track1, Tack 2" etc.

Any sugesitons?

Not sure what you are trying to do but 500px looks like a picture addon and it does not appear to provide backgrounds for a skin to use Huh Maybe this will help?.

Sounds like it could be a music tag issue like slightly different named albums or missing tags... Check Music_library (wiki) MusicBrainz (wiki) and here.
(2015-11-01, 20:05)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-11-01, 18:13)Xemaniac Wrote: Hello again.

Any sugesitons?

Not sure what you are trying to do but 500px looks like a picture addon and it does not appear to provide backgrounds for a skin to use Huh Maybe this will help?.

Sounds like it could be a music tag issue like slightly different named albums or missing tags... Check Music_library (wiki) MusicBrainz (wiki) and here.

I am refering to this http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=153057.

With the plugin one is supposed to be able to slideshow pictures directly from internet sources...

Trying to see if the taging is the problem, will get back on that.
It is a screensaver so you would enable it in the appearance settings of Kodi.
My bad man...didn't read it correctly.

Isn't there any way of having 500px or the likes as backgrond in Kodi? to get random pics all the time?
Maybe... If someone makes a script or if there is a feature in an existing one but I have not heard about it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
500px for background + tracks in albums. Aeon Nox Silvo0