• 54(current)
iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)
On 2 of my divides, iPhone 6+ and iPad 2 keep giving me a "valid provisioning profile for this executable was not found" error keeps coming up. I have installed it to an iPad Air and another iPad 2. I have tried to do it again with the device connected and that didn't work either. Any idea on what I should do?
(2016-07-21, 01:01)KureGuy Wrote: @DanTheMan827 , I was able to get Kodi on my device just fine before following your instructions but after I paid the $99/yr for a paid account I can't get it working. The problem is when I open App Signer, under Provisioning Profile, my bundle identifier isn't in the list. I've tried everything I can think of but can't figure it out. I should point out that when I created the project in Xcode, I did NOT get any error messages that needed to be fixed - might not have anything to do with it but I'm thinking it does?

I'm using:
TVOS 9.2.1
Xcode 7.3.1

Please help! ConfusedConfusedAngryAngry

You need to select the appropriate development team

Make sure you select the one that has your name and not your email address

see this image for reference

You'll probably end up with a * provisioning profile in iOS App Signer, thats fine...

Just make sure you select the correct signing certificate and profile since they must match or Xcode won't install the IPA
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted
(2016-07-24, 17:03)thomsonpro Wrote: On 2 of my divides, iPhone 6+ and iPad 2 keep giving me a "valid provisioning profile for this executable was not found" error keeps coming up. I have installed it to an iPad Air and another iPad 2. I have tried to do it again with the device connected and that didn't work either. Any idea on what I should do?

When installing on multiple devices they must all be registered with Xcode (it won't display "Fix Issue" when the device is selected)

If you sign the IPA and then connect another device you will need to "Fix Issue" and then re-sign Kodi in order to install it on the new device

You CAN however register multiple devices and then only sign Kodi once they are all registered
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted
Hey, been having a torrid time.. hopefully with your help i can fix with my developer account.

Couple issues here..

App signer has only one signing in cert (now). It isn't matching with the provisioning profile (which isn't what you advise).

The other issue now is "you appear to have a error with your your codesigning certificate" and App Signer is unable to fix.

Currently stuck in this loop, will try again from step one shortly, until i see a reply. Thanks guys and girls.
(2016-07-25, 20:14)WrightyMC Wrote: Hey, been having a torrid time.. hopefully with your help i can fix with my developer account.

Couple issues here..

App signer has only one signing in cert (now). It isn't matching with the provisioning profile (which isn't what you advise).

The other issue now is "you appear to have a error with your your codesigning certificate" and App Signer is unable to fix.

Currently stuck in this loop, will try again from step one shortly, until i see a reply. Thanks guys and girls.

If you signed up for a developer account just to side-load Kodi you could try to delete all the iPhone Developer certificates from Keychain...

Then you'll have to re-install / re-create those certificates and hopefully that will fix your problem...

See this for more information
Thank you for your help, i got there in the end. Patience and great community spirit.

I won't need to do that for a long time now. Hail DanTheMan
(2016-07-25, 22:39)WrightyMC Wrote: Thank you for your help, i got there in the end. Patience and great community spirit.

I won't need to do that for a long time now. Hail DanTheMan

Well... there will be Kodi updates after all... Wink

But really, once it's set up you shouldn't have any issues going forward...
(2016-07-24, 01:54)AbRASiON Wrote: Anyone here still using iOS App signer under a VMWare VM image? I have been for months, even enduring the 7 day limit stuff.
I upgraded to Windows 10 and now my iPad won't talk to the VM properly anymore.

Has anyone at any point in time, got Mac OSX VM to talk to an iPad under Windows 10? So I know it's possible?

Anyone at all?
(2016-07-26, 13:00)AbRASiON Wrote:
(2016-07-24, 01:54)AbRASiON Wrote: Anyone here still using iOS App signer under a VMWare VM image? I have been for months, even enduring the 7 day limit stuff.

Has anyone at any point in time, got Mac OSX VM to talk to an iPad under Windows 10? So I know it's possible?

Anyone at all?

I was never able to get VMWare to pass my iPhone completely through to the VM...

Maybe VirtualBox would have better luck?
pull the crash log using xcode and see where it is crashing. beats guessing.
Thế giới thiết kế website bán hàng trực tuyến đang rất sôi nổi, các dịch vụ thiết kế web phổ biến trên internet đặc biệt là thiết kế web doanh nghiệp giới thiệu công ty, trong đó thiết kế web trọn gói cũng đóng vai trò rất quan trọng, hôm nay Ideas Unlimited xin giới thiệu dịch vụ thiết kế website thương mại điện tử chuyên nghiệp giá rẻ nhất Hà Nội giải pháp bán hàng online thành công năm 2016 tại thiết kế web shop
Apologies if answered elsewhere but been having some problems getting kodi working again after the 7 days expires. This time I've had to create a new profile and start from scratch!
When it stops working after 7 days what is the recommended process? Should I select re-sign only of the created ipa file? Re-sign only of the deb file? Or create a new ipa for installationHuh
Thanks!

Anyone at all?

I have win10 at work with an El Cap VM image running. I use it all the time to test my App Store app on my iDevices. Works great.
althekiller Wrote:I like how this thread went from "specifically sound" to "overclocking." It was a good attempt guys, almost a thread that could be useful in the future.

I really miss althekiller :(
Is it possible for dev team to just make an ipa so it would be easy for all of us to install, instead of trying to get a crash course in X-code?
(2016-08-06, 05:08)houndog Wrote: Is it possible for dev team to just make an ipa so it would be easy for all of us to install, instead of trying to get a crash course in X-code?

Unfortunately this will never happen as you need a valid provisioning profile and certificate to install an IPA on a non jailbroken device. A paid $99/yr account can only register 100 devices (for testing purposes).

Personally, xcode is not hard to come to terms with and the instructions are very concise on this forum and you never know, you might get the coding bug and create a app that makes you money - you have nothing to loose.

if you want a easy installed version, go get MrMC from the app store.

Anyone at all?

This was fixed simply by reinstalling VMWare, the passthrough USB driver broke upon Windows 10 upgrade, re-installing fixed it (how embarrassing) - this is now working again, phew.
  • 54(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)8