• 62(current)
iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)
I'm tryimng to install Kodi Jarvis via these destruction but it's not working. Does ANYONE have the .IPA & a better way to sideload? The Xcode instructions dont (work any more or no longer make sense.)
(2017-01-24, 23:29)DHassel Wrote: I'm tryimng to install Kodi Jarvis via these destruction but it's not working. Does ANYONE have the .IPA & a better way to sideload? The Xcode instructions dont (work any more or no longer make sense.)

It's not possible for anyone to provide a pre-signed IPA that works on any device (at least not without getting their developer account closed by Apple)

The only way to install Kodi on a non-jailbroken device is to use the Xcode + App Signer method (the instructions are still valid...) or using Cydia Impactor.

Cydia Impactor is a slightly easier way to install Kodi, but I'm not sure if it works with paid accounts...
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted
Hey, so i'm having some issues. I've had kodi installed on my ATV4 for a few months now and everything was working fine, having to reload kodi onto the atv every week and still no problems. Now it seems my provisioning profile is expired and I CAN'T figure it out. Can anyone help?
Try deleting it and restart Xcode. It should create a new one

Sent from my iPhone
(2017-01-26, 20:30)DanTheMan827 Wrote:
(2017-01-24, 23:29)DHassel Wrote: I'm tryimng to install Kodi Jarvis via these destruction but it's not working. Does ANYONE have the .IPA & a better way to sideload? The Xcode instructions dont (work any more or no longer make sense.)

It's not possible for anyone to provide a pre-signed IPA that works on any device (at least not without getting their developer account closed by Apple)

The only way to install Kodi on a non-jailbroken device is to use the Xcode + App Signer method (the instructions are still valid...) or using Cydia Impactor.

Cydia Impactor is a slightly easier way to install Kodi, but I'm not sure if it works with paid accounts...
Here you can download a IPA file for Kodi 16 that I have used with my Apple developer account to publish a tutorial and it worked:
http://bit.ly/kodi-apple
(2017-01-31, 11:06)john_miller Wrote:
(2017-01-26, 20:30)DanTheMan827 Wrote:

Here you can download a IPA file for Kodi 16 that I have used with my Apple developer account to publish a tutorial and it worked:

the link is not working . where i can get the step by step to use jarvis 16 in apple tv 4 or the ipa
[/quote]

the link is not working . where i can get the step by step to use jarvis 16 in apple tv 4 or the ipa
[/quote]

There's no Jarvis 16 for ATV 4
can we have the latest Kodi RC4 deb.file?
(2017-02-02, 05:54)b0tch0k Wrote: can we have the latest Kodi RC4 deb.file?

As far as I can see Kodi 17.0 was released yesterday.
https://kodi.tv/download/
(2017-02-01, 22:55)Japgeisha Wrote:
(2017-01-31, 11:06)john_miller Wrote:
(2017-01-26, 20:30)DanTheMan827 Wrote: It's not possible for anyone to provide a pre-signed IPA that works on any device (at least not without getting their developer account closed by Apple)

Hi, the link works fine but it is necessary to wait a while because you have to download 66 Mb. Try again and wait, be patient my friend Wink
(2017-02-03, 10:23)john_miller Wrote:
(2017-02-01, 22:55)Japgeisha Wrote:
(2017-01-31, 11:06)john_miller Wrote: Here you can download a IPA file for Kodi 16 that I have used with my Apple developer account to publish a tutorial and it worked:

Hi, the link works fine but it is necessary to wait a while because you have to download 66 Mb. Try again and wait, be patient my friend Wink
ok thx

I'm happy with the latest kodi 17 built I'm just curious do u think it works better ?but the 16.1 ipa is for iOS and not tvOS
(2017-02-02, 12:13)sqig Wrote:
(2017-02-02, 05:54)b0tch0k Wrote: can we have the latest Kodi RC4 deb.file?

As far as I can see Kodi 17.0 was released yesterday.
https://kodi.tv/download/

yes but not the .deb file for Apple Tv4 where can I find it.. on this download page I can't find it..
in the past I've been using a signed ipa that a reseller provides for me
top shelf is never enabled so i want to manually enable it myself
they provided me with my p12 file and mobile provision for this

How do i go on to sign the ipa with my credentials so i can have top shelf??
TV - 70" LG UM6970PUA  
AVR - Denon x2400h 5.2.2 Surround
Devices - Apple TV 4K, nVIDIA Shield TV Pro
Server - unRAID Pro, v6.9 | Asus TUF Gaming x570-Plus (Wifi) | AMD Ryzen 9 3950x | 64GB G.SKILL | 12TB Dual Parity + 92TB Storage
Remote - Logitech Harmony Smart Hub & Control
EDIT

Creating a new provisioning profile did the trick for me. I have no idea why the old one stopped working.

--- Orig message

I tried signing the Kodi iOS 17 release and installing it but it failed because the provisioning profile didn't have the right entitlements.

Currently regenerating a provisioning profile to see if that helps.
(2017-02-06, 20:37)Furby8704 Wrote: in the past I've been using a signed ipa that a reseller provides for me
top shelf is never enabled so i want to manually enable it myself
they provided me with my p12 file and mobile provision for this

How do i go on to sign the ipa with my credentials so i can have top shelf??

The top shelf needs a feature enabled in developer account and in the provisioning profile.

You can't enable this feature yourself as you need access to the developer account to do so.

Maybe the company would be willing to generate a special profile but I highly doubt it.
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted
  • 62(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)8