Visualizers Missing in OpenELEC
I'm running OpenELEC 5.0.2, and when I search for visualizers, I don't find the category available. When I'm in the system, I see visualizers, but only the two default ones are available. Clicking get more takes me to an empty menu. Is this just me? I didn't have this issue with Kodi on my Mac Mini.
Dead-thread Necromancer!

Mac Mini (mid-2011) • 2.3GHz Intel Core i5 • 8Gb RAM • OS X 10.9.5 • TVMC 14.2
Raspberry Pi 2 • OpenELEC 6.0
Do you see the same when you install OpenELEC on your Mac Mini?

Hint: What makes you think the visualizers are available on the Pi? (5.0.2 <- serious?)
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
not every platform does support the same visualizers or screen savers - there are some exclusive ones (DirectX vs OpenGL, OpenGL vs OpenGL-ES, using Mac specifics vs anything else,...)
(2015-11-03, 12:05)da-anda Wrote: not every platform does support the same visualizers or screen savers - there are some exclusive ones (DirectX vs OpenGL, OpenGL vs OpenGL-ES, using Mac specifics vs anything else,...)

Thanks, makes sense now. I didn't realize that the visualizers are dependent on the platform.
Dead-thread Necromancer!

Mac Mini (mid-2011) • 2.3GHz Intel Core i5 • 8Gb RAM • OS X 10.9.5 • TVMC 14.2
Raspberry Pi 2 • OpenELEC 6.0
OpenELEC should have a few now. I think there are about 6 working.
Can you point to me these to download as zips for OpenElec please Mine also seems to have gone since Openelec 6 (Kodi 15)
(2015-11-20, 18:26)zag Wrote: OpenELEC should have a few now. I think there are about 6 working.

I am also interested, could you please let us know how to find them?
I'm on LibreELEC now, They are pre-installed as far as I know.
The last full OpenElec Release had no Viz pre-installed

Is there a Web based LibreELEC Lib you cant point me to please
You can do an in place upgrade, worked fine for me.

https://libreelec.tv/download-temp/

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Visualizers Missing in OpenELEC0