Linux Kodi UPnP server is not updating UPnP client library
Hi Everyone,

I am newbie in kodi and had a deployment in our office using kodi as media server. Here's my setup below.

1. Installed kodi media server on a linux 14.0 machine and I configured this as UPnP server to share Video libraries to all UPnP clients

2. UPnP clients are SONY Android TV with kodi isengard 15.2 installed ( same version with the media server)

3. What I do is upload videos on my media server and I want to real-time update/push these updates to all UPnP clients

Problem 1: UPnP clients doesn't receive the media server video library updates on real-time/even not real-time. I need to stop Kodi on all clients and there I have the updates

Tried solution: Installed cronjob on media server to do a remote video library update but no success. Installed XMBC Auto update add-on on all clients and configured a cronjob with every minute update and still no success

What I want to achieve here was to have my media server video library to push all updates to all UPnP clients whenever a new video was uploaded.

Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi UPnP server is not updating UPnP client library0