• 67(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard
Is there any way I could have af lower case default font? I like the default condensed font but I hate having all upper case... Not keen on the Arial option either...

Thanks in advance
Hi,
I'm having a problem with this skin - specifically the bar with the data categories (Movies, TV series, Weather, Settings etc.). All over the area of this bar there is some white stuff displayed - see the photo:
It flickers with no apparent pattern. It never occurs eg. when a song is played and the bar - instead of the 'categories' - displays the time elapsed/remaining of the song currently played. Sometimes this behaviour can also be spotted in other bars, eg. when some background activity (such as the watchdog) displays some info at the top of the screen.

Everything else runs very smoothly; this white.. uhm.. stuff doesn't seem to cause any delay for switching or activating any elements of the UI.

Does anybody have any idea why it happens/how to fix it?
Thanks in advance.
(2016-02-12, 00:26)thewsz Wrote: Hi,
I'm having a problem with this skin - specifically the bar with the data categories (Movies, TV series, Weather, Settings etc.). All over the area of this bar there is some white stuff displayed - see the photo:
It flickers with no apparent pattern. It never occurs eg. when a song is played and the bar - instead of the 'categories' - displays the time elapsed/remaining of the song currently played. Sometimes this behaviour can also be spotted in other bars, eg. when some background activity (such as the watchdog) displays some info at the top of the screen.

Everything else runs very smoothly; this white.. uhm.. stuff doesn't seem to cause any delay for switching or activating any elements of the UI.

Thanks in advance.

Try changing the style to something different in the style settings. I had a few styles that didnt display correctly for whatever reason. Changed to a different style and it went away. Not sure what causing it.
Hello thank you for this great skin. I am trying it. I have a querstion. Ofcourse i have searched first before i post this. I do not seem to find an answer anywhere. Is it possible to change the name of the "my menu 1" in the picture below ?

If it is possible, could anyone tell me where to change it. I did change the name in the mainmenu settings, but when i use it as a widget it keep saying menu 1.

I do not seem to find out if it is changable to a name that i can give myself. Any help about this?
i mean local weather background. dont need a winter usa pic for uk :-)
any working links for 3.3.3
(2016-02-13, 14:45)satmanuk Wrote: any working links for 3.3.3

What are you asking for?
(2016-02-12, 13:29)the_bo Wrote:

Thanks in advance.

Try changing the style to something different in the style settings. I had a few styles that didnt display correctly for whatever reason. Changed to a different style and it went away. Not sure what causing it.

I have the same problem
Just gotten around to moving from Cinema Experience to Cinema Vision. I see the this skin already incorporates the add-on and if I've understood right from the pages I read on the XBMC Brazil site, a lot of the functions I can configure have been added in as part of that integration (thanks).

I've downloaded the CV add on from the Context section too so I can now run CV from the context menu. I can also run it by going in and selecting the tab within the movie info screen after pressing 'I'.

I cannot however seem to get it to run when adding CV as an addon menu option or from the sub menu option available under movies - what please am I doing wrong? Can it be done in this manner? When I select it, it asks for a movie to be queued and the script fails.

Back when we had CE, if you selected the option under the movies menu, it would bring them all up asking you to queue a movie and then it would run...
(2016-02-12, 13:29)the_bo Wrote:

Thanks in advance.

I did try a few styles this time. I thought one of them worked, but after a while it turned out that it also acts up :/
(2016-01-31, 13:28)djoole Wrote: Hi,
This is the problem I was talking about :
If I deactivate animated icons (I don't like the design of them), I don't have static icons in the addon or in the widget.

bump
(2016-02-16, 11:40)djoole Wrote:
(2016-01-31, 13:28)djoole Wrote: Hi,
This is the problem I was talking about :
If I deactivate animated icons (I don't like the design of them), I don't have static icons in the addon or in the widget.

bump

I have no icons what so ever.
i installed this skin on kodi isengard.
it looks great and works great so far. only problem i have is when playing music.
it al works i see fan art i see what track is next etc, only the cd cover art en cd art images are all the same in all tracks. also in the right corner with the next artist the image is the same.. how can i change that ??
also after some time the screen stays and i see evrything but the screen is kinda dark. when i click my remote it is lichter again, .

greetings
(2016-02-17, 23:55)style2k Wrote: also after some time the screen stays and i see evrything but the screen is kinda dark. when i click my remote it is lichter again, .

Screen saver.
(2016-02-18, 18:52)TonyPh12345 Wrote:
(2016-02-17, 23:55)style2k Wrote: also after some time the screen stays and i see evrything but the screen is kinda dark. when i click my remote it is lichter again, .

Screen saver.

think i solved that but i imported my setting from my recent kodi setup and there it wasnt comming when music was playing.
but stil didnt solve the cd cover thing and that is verry anoying ,, and didnt find a solution yet
  • 67(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard4