• 6(current)
xTV (Apple TV take 1 replica/clone) skin is in the XBMC Skinning Project's SVN
Just to say that I have recently downloaded this skin and it's great - well done.

All I need to do now is work on my Keymap.xml so that I can get everything working. I can't seem to get out of the visualisation at the moment without stopping the musicSad

Cheers

RAP
How would one access their scripts from this skin?
kricker Wrote:How would one access their scripts from this skin?
Crap, nevermind I just found it. I guess a better question would be how can I add an item to the main page, like a menu item that launches a script.
Hi - I just downloaded the latest build of XBMC and did a SVN update of this skin and built and copied them both to my xbox.

I have a slightly annoying problem whereby the xTV skin first loads (set to the home page) then the screen is not fully drawn with the words (Music, Video etc) missing from the screen for about a second. Only an annoyance really but anyone else have this?

Another slight issue I had was if I set the start page to be Music then when the skin starts it does so with the context menu to change the list type on the screen. Again anyone else with this?

Cheers

RAP
Very nice skin, switched to it Smile (The default sounds are a bit intense though)
hi CHI3f,
I would like to use your superb skin, but I have an old pc system (winME) and I can't install the software to download the skin.
Can you help me?
thank you
peppe_sr

Use this link it is Chi3fs must up to date version of the skin.

http://www.box.net/shared/xryvtv900e

D
thankyou
skin downloaded, installed and tried!!
it's great, it will be my default skin!
ciao ciao
STRAiGHTjACKET Wrote:Sweet!

This is a really nice skin. Thanks for the constant updates!

Came across just a couple of things I thought worth mentioning. When I'm listening to music and I browse my videos in library mode, I get the music track information garbled up in the top corner. Also thought it would be nice not to have the scroll bar on the side when viewing directories in wrap mode.

Thanks again, keep up the great work!

Sj

http://members.shaw.ca/isabellagrace/ima...enshot.jpg

How did you get those ticks next to the image......
the first time I saw this skin on Youtube (when I havn't softmodded me xbox yet). The skin looked really coolSmile

But when I got it...it quickly got boring later on:/
xTV? is it suppose to be Apple TV, I dont even know about Apple, What is Apple TV/ xTV.

no offence to the people that made it☻
hi,
I would like to translate the home window button, but I don't know how to do this operation.
someone know if exist an italian trasnlation for this skin?
thankyou!!
peppe_sr Wrote:hi,
I would like to translate the home window button, but I don't know how to do this operation.
someone know if exist an italian trasnlation for this skin?
thankyou!!

Just navigate to the PAL folder in the skin and open the file named Translate.xml

All you need to translate will be in there.
I have XBMC 2.1 and this skin is not working. Is there something I should do?? Please help.
gentoo Wrote:I have XBMC 2.1 and this skin is not working. Is there something I should do?? Please help.

You have to get the latest version. You can just get it from T3CH's site. You can find the address here in this post
CHI3f Wrote:Just navigate to the PAL folder in the skin and open the file named Translate.xml

All you need to translate will be in there.

Where we cnan send you the traslated ones? I want to make the spanish translataion...
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xTV (Apple TV take 1 replica/clone) skin is in the XBMC Skinning Project's SVN11