iOS Add Source option not working
Apologies for raising this item as I suspect it's located somewhere else. I've noticed and read a few developer posts but I couldn't determine where exactly we got to.

Basically I've got Kodi 16.0 (Jarvis) installed on a non-Jailbroken iPhone 5 (9.0.2) via appdb.

I've used appdb for a year or two now and normally very solid builds.

The app itself is stable although I'm unable to properly test it due in the main to the inability to add a new source. Basically when you navigate to that section (under File Manager) the button is there but when you select it the option doesn't trigger or fire up the keyboard to allow you to add a new source.

This facility was working no problem under 14.2 but that was prior to ios 9 coming on the scene (ios 8).

It appears this has been acknowledged and it appeared some devs were working onit (always appreciated). Wondering if we have any progress to report?

Many thanks, The Ballazz.....
I am experiencing the exact same problem on both iPad Air 2 and iPhone 6s io9. Add source does not work, actually just freezes the whole app, force close is the only thing to do to get out of the app... Would appreciate any info about a fix, thanx
already discussed here http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=244079
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add Source option not working0