Can't connect to the internet raspberry
Hello,

I'm new to Kodi, and I heard it was awesome. So I installed it on my new Raspberry pi 2.
After installing it won't connect to the internet and either to my local network.
My local network should be something like: 192.168.1.? ? ?. But the dhcp gives my raspberry the ip 10.96.74.66
I've a wired connection, and I tried two separate Kodi/Open Elec builds, the stable 6.0 version and the legacy 5.08.

I've no idea what i'm doing wrong, I hope someone can help me with this problem.

Thanks a lot.

Edit: I've tried to reset my router, tried 3 different cables and 2 different ports on the router.
The brand of my router is a VIGOR 2132F
Sounds like the RPi isn't connected properly to your router (or whatever device is running dhcp) - check your ethernet cable, perhaps try a different one.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
I installed Kodi on my Windows 10 Machine, but I keep getting a notice that Directx 9 is not installed. I have DirectX 11 on this machine.
The RPi is connected to a router. the VIGOR 2132F. I've tried 3 different cables on 2 different ports. But still no change
(2015-11-03, 22:36)carib909 Wrote: I installed Kodi on my Windows 10 Machine, but I keep getting a notice that Directx 9 is not installed. I have DirectX 11 on this machine.

This is the Raspberry Pi section of the forum... You might want to repost somewhere more appropriate.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2015-11-03, 22:36)carib909 Wrote: I installed Kodi on my Windows 10 Machine, but I keep getting a notice that Directx 9 is not installed. I have DirectX 11 on this machine.
you either have to wait for the upcoming version that uses DX11 or just install DX9 in parallel to DX11 (won't cause any issues and should be done by default unless you unticked that option). Please ask further questions here http://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=59

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't connect to the internet raspberry0