Audio Issues with omxplayer and Live TV
This is my first post, as a new Kodi user. I'm having a problem I would love a little help with. Here's my setup: Raspberry PI2, Kworld UB435 Tuner, OTA antenna ATSC broadcast, Kodi 15.2, Tvheadend running on PI as well as the local client, USB 1TB drive connected via powered USB hub for recording and timeshifting. MPG license already purchased and applied. Here's the issue. If I disable Hardware video acceleration using Omxplayer I have a hard time fast forwarding, rewinding, and general use of timeshifting live tv. If I enable omxplayer this works perfectly. However, if I enable omxplayer and I watch live TV the audio will pop out every few seconds for a fraction of a second. The second I disable omxplayer audio is perfect once again. BTW, audio is setup HDMI to audio receiver, audio receiver HDMI output to TV. I would love to leave omxplayer enabled because I see a general improvement in overall video playback.

All audio settings are generally set at default. Audio passthrough is enabled. No overclocking, etc.

Thanks in advance for any input you may have!!!
Some suggestions here: http://kodi.wiki/view/Raspberry_Pi_FAQ#A...ts_on_HDMI
Wow! Thanks for the info. I have a feeling that FAQ is a little outdated because the option "display refresh rate to match video" wasn't worded the same. Regardless, it was disabled. However, I disabed "Sync playback to display" and now it works perfectly!! I've been dealing with this for a week. I would have never guessed that option would have caused that!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Audio Issues with omxplayer and Live TV0