Chromebox - OpenELEC 6.0 - Mini bug
That's logfile completely without my xorg.conf ... readd it and try again.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
If I put in your xorg.conf, I'm sure kodi won't start, and I don't have my usb handy right now to delete the file so I can start it again
And that is what I want to see . Xorg.0.log with this xorg.conf not starting - so that I can go fixing it ... your problem won't solve magically. Whatever worked before on old version worked by luck. If you want that version back - then install it and use it for the rest of the machine's life.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Yeah well I use other TV's around my house and they all work perfectly fine, so I don't want to downgrade, that and your version is much better.

I'll put in the xorg.conf and post a true log later today, I'm just using the box right now, and I don't want to be locked out cause like I said I don't have my usb right now.

If there is no fix, I just won't use suspend when I use this monitor.

Also another weird thing I just noticed today. With my 2.1 speakers, whenever the jack is touched, it makes a noise, similar to how an amplifier would. But now, when I plug it in to the chromebox, and I shut down or suspend, it makes that same noise until the process of shutting down or suspending is over (like 3 seconds maybe). Or even worse, if I reboot, it will make the noise until Kodi is complete rebooted. Never did that with older versions of openelec either.

Thanks for all your help btw.
Erm - you second issue ... is not funny at all and has nothing - absolutely nothing to do with OpenELEC. You will see the very same issue when you would downgrade.
Well it's definitely not funny lol but I disagree with the 2nd statement. With OpenELEC 5.0.8 it didn't make any noise when suspending, it only made the noise for a split second when powering on.
Ah - that - yes that's a kernel bug in 4.1.x - which should not happen with kernel 4.3 anymore and is already fixed there - so that makes me wonder. But yeah - there is no kernel dev in OpenELEC - besides "latest and greatest" nothing can be done.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Chromebox - OpenELEC 6.0 - Mini bug0