Arch Linux - Change workspace / get Kodi in a window
Im having a little problem, as i want to run kodi in a window, not full screen, or be able to switch workspace, like running Kodi on workspace 2, and browser on workspace 1.

I can do this on windows with no problem, but im running 15.1 on windows, and 15.2 on the Arch linux, and the option for windowed option has aparently been removed. Im running kodi from desktop and not as stand alone.

Is there a shortcut for getting Kodi into windowed mode / minimise, or to change workspace (default Linux is not working), or any other way to be able to do this ?

Also it hangs when exiting, so i have to reboot every time i want to see my workspace / desktop, not very optimal.
The \ (backslash) key typically toggles Kodi between windowed/full screen.
dosen't work either :-(

might be because i use a danish keyboard and have to press altgr+backslash to type \ - i dont get why they remove all standard ways to get out of kodi in linux, change workspace / desktop

[edit]
Now for the first time after hitting end, it turns off my monitor, and was back to desktop after i turn on monitor, strange behavior. So tryed again, and hangs on black screen once again.
Turn out the black screen was something with power it seems, if you wait until screensaver to kick in, then press at botton and it comes back.

Found a solution by hitting alt+ctrl+F7 then alt+ctrl+F1, then screen returns to desktop

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arch Linux - Change workspace / get Kodi in a window0