v15 USB Bluetooth Dongle
I would like to use my Bluetooth headphones on my Raspberry (so I do not bother my beau). I would like to know if there is someone who has this already and would generic USB Bluetooth V4.0 3.0 Wireless Mini Adapter Dongle work straight up without setting it up. Also if there is a specific brand that works well. Thanks
(2015-11-04, 15:37)calexicoca Wrote: I would like to use my Bluetooth headphones on my Raspberry (so I do not bother my beau). I would like to know if there is someone who has this already and would generic USB Bluetooth V4.0 3.0 Wireless Mini Adapter Dongle work straight up without setting it up. Also if there is a specific brand that works well. Thanks

Whatever USB Bluetooth adapter you choose, make sure it is compatible with Linux and run it on a self-powered USB hub. By self-powered I mean a USB hub that has its own power supply that you plug into the mains.

I have this adaptor for my RaspberryPi running OpenELEC 6.0:

Plugable USB 2.0 Bluetooth Adapter:

http://plugable.com/products/usb-bt4le

It is compatible as it is running on my RaspberryPi with a bluetooth keyboard and my phone paired as well. I have not tried it with Bluetooth headphones.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
USB Bluetooth Dongle0