On Windows, how do you compile the PVR Client Add-ons for the Android OS?
I apologize if I'm asking this in the wrong place, but I'm having an incredible amount of difficulty finding the answer to this question on my own.

Basically, after I've downloaded the source code for the PVR client add-ons from GitHub, how do I compile them into .SO binary files that Kodi can use when running on the Android OS? Do I have to do something with CMake or something else?

All I could find so far is instructions on how to compile Kodi itself for Android OS, but those are instructions are for Ubuntu users, not Windows users.

I have a computer running Windows 7, and I already have the Android NDK installed on that computer, and I want to know how to compile the PVR client add-ons so that I can use them on my Tictid Mxq OTT TV Box running Android 4.4.2 and the latest version of Kodi.

I want to do this because I want to compile a custom version of the MediaPortal client add-on that will allow me to set more precise and negative pre-padding and post-padding minutes for a scheduled recording. I already know the server side plugin for MediaPortal can handle receiving this kind of information, but the client side is limited and I want to expand it, but I have no idea how to do that.

Could someone please give me a link to some instructions or a tutorial or guide of some kind to compile Kodi and its PVR client add-ons for the Android OS, specifically for doing it on Windows 7 or Windows in general?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
On Windows, how do you compile the PVR Client Add-ons for the Android OS?0