Nexus Player wifi
Hello, I own 2 nexus players, suddenly 2 days ago after working well, both started to develop slow wifi connections, streaming is nearly impossible, I downloaded a web browser for the device and opened a speed test page, the maximum speed registered is no more than 1.5 mbps while my internet connection is 10 mbps, all my other wireless devices get at least 9.8 mbps when tested the connection, strangely in the nexus playerthe speed increases a little more during the morning at the most to 3 mbps. I tried everything regarding the router, at first I used my dsl router wifi then I turned it of and started using my airport extreme, no changes in my nexus players, and getting full speed in my other devices, then I connected the nexus players to the airportextreme 5ghz wifi network, no change, I also tried to get the router closer to the nexus player, no change.
The last thing I tried is to share my mobile 4g connection to the nexus player which is about 25 mbps, I was standing next to the nexus player and the fastest speed it got was 1.5 mbps.

The problem occur in both nexus players, my other wireless devices get full wifi network speed, I dont know what else to do. Is this a common known issue?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Nexus Player wifi0