LiveTV Upcoming Recordings
Hey

I dont know if this is a skin issue, so if not please direct me to the best spot for it.

On the Rapier skin, with LiveTV/PVR enabled, the Next recording isnt always correct. It will show recodings that wont happen.

Ill try to explain. So I record NBA games, but i have a higher priority recordings set for Raptor (#WETHENORTH) games. So there is ALOT of conflicts. So there is an NBA game at 6pm, but it wont be recorded because at 7PM the Raptor game will be recorded. But the next recording widget thingy shows the next recording being 6pm....which is incorrect.

Can this be fixed, or is it the PVR addons problem?

If this doesn't make sense what im talking about, let me know and ill explain with screen shots Smile

Cheers!
Hi wyild1.

Thanks for reporting the issue.

As far as I can see, it's not a skin issue.

But could you do me a big favour and check with Confluence if the same issue if present in that skin? Confluence has the same widgets and Live TV views as Rapier. If that's the case, I'm afraid there's nothing I can do.

Cheers
Gade
You are correct it is happening in the default skin as well. Thanks for your help!! I'll follow a different path to get this resolved.

Cheers!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LiveTV Upcoming Recordings0