• 45(current)
Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton
(2016-02-19, 17:26)Bonecrusher Wrote: Hello,

i got a problem with the cdart manger in the awesome skin. How to rename the cd arts that got a symbol in the filename like "?","!",":" Windows don't accept this symbols in filenames... Any idea?
For example Bon Jovi - Greatest Hits: The Collection.

(2016-02-19, 18:38)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-02-19, 17:26)Bonecrusher Wrote: Hello,

i got a problem with the cdart manger in the awesome skin. How to rename the cd arts that got a symbol in the filename like "?","!",":" Windows don't accept this symbols in filenames... Any idea?
For example Bon Jovi - Greatest Hits: The Collection.

Rename your album title.

What Guilouz says.
I only use those special characters in my id3 tags. The file names are without them. That is working fine for me.
I can confirm that with these latest updates all errors that I experienced are fixed!

The skin could benefit from some different views, but aside from that, it's perfect!
Eminence 2 MOD, Revived & Improved

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
Hi Guilouz,

Great update, works like a charm.

Did you intentionally remove the Unwatched indicator? It's not showing for me on movies or TV shows in latest update. I prefered it showing, perhaps there could be an option to show if it's been removed. Also could the indicators be coloured as they are now on the widgets? perhaps an option again for those who prefer the white.

I mentioned it before but is there any chance you can add background fanart to the skinning of the NextAired addon?

Cheers & keep up the great work.
New Update 1.4.2 for Jarvis & 1.2.2 for Krypton :

Add Cycle view.
Image Image
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-02-19, 23:33)taurus35 Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

Did you intentionally remove the Unwatched indicator? It's not showing for me on movies or TV shows in latest update. I prefered it showing, perhaps there could be an option to show if it's been removed. Also could the indicators be coloured as they are now on the widgets? perhaps an option again for those who prefer the white.

I mentioned it before but is there any chance you can add background fanart to the skinning of the NextAired addon?

Like that ?

Image Image
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-02-20, 01:51)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-02-19, 23:33)taurus35 Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

Like that ?

Image Image

Awesome, great work Guilouz. Good work on the Cycle view too, looks great Big Grin
(2016-02-15, 23:36)Trachemys Wrote:
(2016-02-15, 23:07)Blurayx Wrote:
(2016-02-15, 19:40)Trachemys Wrote: Hi.

I would like to have a widget to see the next aired tv shows but not from all the tv shows, just the tv shows of my library.
Is actually any way to make some widget work to that purpose?

PS: Im blind and this ticks Image are hard to see for me, it would be awesome if you can add some option to use colours instead of the tick to mark the watched chapters

1) skin settings

2) customise home menu

3) scroll down to Next Aired

4) select widget on the left

5) scroll down one, select default widgets. that's where you will find My TV Shows Airing Today. unfortunetly the widget does not display Season and episode numbers.
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2246057

I hope this helps.

A Colour option instead of the tick to mark watched chapters is a great idea Smile

Thanks! Got it, didnt see it.
But as you said, it lacks on information like the day or the number of chapter and I would love to see the upcoming shows on a 15/20 days range and not only today. But well, its a good point to start.

Hi Guilouz,

Excellent work, I like the cycle view.

I know I have asked you before but can you please,please add season & episode numbers on widget for My TV shows Airing today Big Grin

Thank you
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
It would be absolutely wonderful if you could add the 'wide' view from Arctic for Episodes and Seasons views Smile
New Update 1.4.3 for Jarvis & 1.2.3 for Krypton :

Add fanarts support for Next Aired addon.
Add season and episode number for Next Aired widget.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-02-20, 03:53)KarmaMole Wrote: It would be absolutely wonderful if you could add the 'wide' view from Arctic for Episodes and Seasons views Smile

This one ?

Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-02-20, 04:14)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-02-20, 03:53)KarmaMole Wrote: It would be absolutely wonderful if you could add the 'wide' view from Arctic for Episodes and Seasons views Smile

This one ?

That would be awesome!!
(2016-02-20, 04:07)Guilouz Wrote: New Update 1.4.3 for Jarvis & 1.2.3 for Krypton :

Add fanarts support for Next Aired addon.
Add season and episode number for Next Aired widget.

Hi Guilouz,

Little things mean a lot Smile

Thank you for adding season and episode number for Next Aired widget Big Grin

Now this is the best skin without a doubt. I'm so impressed with Eminence 2 MOD 1.4.3, I had to make a donation.
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon

This one ?

No, I mean the other one, hold on - I'll screengrab now..

This one ?

No, I mean this one :

(2016-02-20, 05:41)KarmaMole Wrote:

This one ?

No, I mean this one :

It's not wide view this one ^^ It's big banner

I have done big wide

Estuary MOD V2 
  • 45(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton12