• 55(current)
Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton
(2016-02-26, 21:15)jdig4240 Wrote: Is this Skin friendly for use with profiles?? Because it seems to crash if i try adding multiple profiles. I add a few profiles, log out, log in to a profile and Kodi will either just crash, or I get errors with Skin shortcuts "Unable to build menu. Install Kodi Log Uploader add to easily provide a debug log" Any advice on how to set up profiles and make them work?? Seems to work ok when i switch to Confluence skin.

No problem with profiles.

For skin shortcuts error, be sure to have latest script.skin.shortcuts on github and delete the folder userdata/addon_data/script.skinshortcuts, or use reset skins settings option.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Watched status icons are gone and I cannot find where/if I can re-activate them...

Edit: Found out where it hides. Wouldn't it be better not to hide them by default ?
Beebox N3150 - LibreELEC 7.90.009 | Synology DS212+ NAS 6TB
Panasonic DMP-BD65 bluray | Yamaha RX-A3030 AVR - Kef KHT3005SE 5.1 speakers | Optoma HD87 projector - Exclusiv-Home 2.8m 16:9 screen
I have some requests and / or questions:

1) Is it possible to make new homebar styles for "text in tile"? Now I can have it only for beveled tiles, but I like to see it for the other tiles too. The same for empty tiles with only edges. My perfect tiles would have text in tiles. (with RSS at the bottom)
2) After changing the home widget, I cannot get it to default setting anymore. If I choose default, I get a big list of options, but none of them is named default. (As it was, before I tried the other options.)
3) Is it possible to make only the home bar tiles visible, but with the homebar opacity at 0 %?
4) So perhaps make it so that you can specify homebar colour and opacity + another setting to specify homebar tile colour and opacity
5) Can I create another home widget myself, with just a mix of widgets? Like for example (now in cinema) + (recommended media) + (now playing) + (favorite movies) + (favorite shows). Or another combination.
6) I thought it was possible to change the hub widgets, but I cannot find where to change them.
7) Is it possible to have another option to set RSS colour and speed and RSS bar and text colour and opacity?
8) In Eminence 1 I could add more hub options to my movies and series hubs. I cannot find that option. Is it no longer in Eminence 2?
9) In Eminence 1 I could click on home/start tile and see a special hub with all kinds of movies on my HDD, or coming to cinemas, etc. Is that no longer in Eminence 2?
10) Is it possible to have milkdrops, or something like that on Android Mediaplayers, or is there an option in the skin to have an alternative moving background when playing music?
11) Is it possible to show if a movies or series have won prizes. (Like Emmy, Oscar)
12) Everytime I go back from movies or series hub, to homescreen, I have to wait until the home screen widget starts. It can be half a second, or a few seconds, but I see a background full of grey Kodi K's before the widget starts. Is that normal behaviour? I have a very fast Skylake laptop and a Synology DS413 where my media is stored.

I hope it is not too much to answer all my questions. I really like this skin! Smile

Thank you!
A quick question, would it be possible to have the option to not have the home screen widget's auto scroll?

I really like the option to have different colour theme's based on the time of day, however, I find that it's a little hit or miss when switching profiles. If I log into my profile during the "Day" hours it will switch to the day theme but if I log out and let my daughter watch her profile and log back into mine after the time that it is supposed to switch to "Night" it does not always happen. It's hard to recreate on demand. If I am able to give you more info I will update.

Thanks.
(2016-02-27, 00:31)incubus Wrote: Watched status icons are gone and I cannot find where/if I can re-activate them...

Edit: Found out where it hides. Wouldn't it be better not to hide them by default ?

Fixed on last git.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-02-27, 00:45)Sjors125 Wrote: I have some requests and / or questions:

1) Is it possible to make new homebar styles for "text in tile"? Now I can have it only for beveled tiles, but I like to see it for the other tiles too. The same for empty tiles with only edges. My perfect tiles would have text in tiles. (with RSS at the bottom)
2) After changing the home widget, I cannot get it to default setting anymore. If I choose default, I get a big list of options, but none of them is named default. (As it was, before I tried the other options.)
3) Is it possible to make only the home bar tiles visible, but with the homebar opacity at 0 %?
4) So perhaps make it so that you can specify homebar colour and opacity + another setting to specify homebar tile colour and opacity
5) Can I create another home widget myself, with just a mix of widgets? Like for example (now in cinema) + (recommended media) + (now playing) + (favorite movies) + (favorite shows). Or another combination.
6) I thought it was possible to change the hub widgets, but I cannot find where to change them.
7) Is it possible to have another option to set RSS colour and speed and RSS bar and text colour and opacity?
8) In Eminence 1 I could add more hub options to my movies and series hubs. I cannot find that option. Is it no longer in Eminence 2?
9) In Eminence 1 I could click on home/start tile and see a special hub with all kinds of movies on my HDD, or coming to cinemas, etc. Is that no longer in Eminence 2?
10) Is it possible to have milkdrops, or something like that on Android Mediaplayers, or is there an option in the skin to have an alternative moving background when playing music?
11) Is it possible to show if a movies or series have won prizes. (Like Emmy, Oscar)
12) Everytime I go back from movies or series hub, to homescreen, I have to wait until the home screen widget starts. It can be half a second, or a few seconds, but I see a background full of grey Kodi K's before the widget starts. Is that normal behaviour? I have a very fast Skylake laptop and a Synology DS413 where my media is stored.

I hope it is not too much to answer all my questions. I really like this skin! Smile

Thank you!

1) Only one style for "text in tiles".
2) Default widget is recommended movies.
3) Not understand.
4) You can already choose color and opacity for tiles. You must enable option "Enable color for each tile" and configure it in personnalise home menu.
5) All this items in one widget ? Not possible.
6) In personnalise home menu "hub items".
7) I do not plan to do this.
8) In Eminence 2 you can create up to 15 hubs, in personnalise home menu. Add new item and select Hub.
9) I do not think so but you can create your own hub.
10) You mean visualisations ?
11) Not possible.
12) All my widgets load instantly. Do you use database or mysql database ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-02-27, 02:52)Scott00007 Wrote: A quick question, would it be possible to have the option to not have the home screen widget's auto scroll?

I really like the option to have different colour theme's based on the time of day, however, I find that it's a little hit or miss when switching profiles. If I log into my profile during the "Day" hours it will switch to the day theme but if I log out and let my daughter watch her profile and log back into mine after the time that it is supposed to switch to "Night" it does not always happen. It's hard to recreate on demand. If I am able to give you more info I will update.

Thanks.

Not option to do this. Widgets are autoscroll by default.

Color theme feature is not powered by skin but by skin.helper.service. I have already asked the creator to fix a lot of bugs. Maybe it's a mistake with several profiles.

I use only one profile and switching working like a charm.
 Estuary MOD V2 
New Update 1.5.5 for Jarvis & 1.3.5 for Krypton :

Add Unwatched Movies & Unwatched Episodes widgets.
Add new music visualisation background : Pixelated fanart (need script.colorbox addon).
Image Image

Fix indicators not show by default.
 Estuary MOD V2 
I have noticed that the finish time for video's on the paused screen is a little off. The "M" in PM hangs over the beveled edge when you pause a video. This is the case for both fonts included with the skin.

Thanks.
(2016-02-27, 06:00)Scott00007 Wrote: I have noticed that the finish time for video's on the paused screen is a little off. The "M" in PM hangs over the beveled edge when you pause a video. This is the case for both fonts included with the skin.

Thanks.

Fixed on git.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi Guilouz,
Has the tick for watched all episodes been removed in 1.5.5?
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
(2016-02-27, 06:22)Blurayx Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

No sorry, I have fixed this mistake on git.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-02-27, 07:02)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-02-27, 06:22)Blurayx Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

No sorry, I have fixed this mistake on git.
Ok, Thanks Smile
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
(2016-02-27, 03:54)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-02-27, 00:45)Sjors125 Wrote: I have some requests and / or questions:

Thank you!

1) Only one style for "text in tiles".
2) Default widget is recommended movies.
3) Not understand.
4) You can already choose color and opacity for tiles. You must enable option "Enable color for each tile" and configure it in personnalise home menu.
5) All this items in one widget ? Not possible.
6) In personnalise home menu "hub items".
7) I do not plan to do this.
8) In Eminence 2 you can create up to 15 hubs, in personnalise home menu. Add new item and select Hub.
9) I do not think so but you can create your own hub.
10) You mean visualisations ?
11) Not possible.
12) All my widgets load instantly. Do you use database or mysql database ?

Hi Guilouz, thank you for answering so much of my questions! Smile

1) OK.
2) OK.
6) OK.
7) OK.
9) OK.
11) OK

3 + 4) I meant that I only would like to see the homebar tiles and not the homebar itself. But after reading your answer for question 4, I know how to try it myself. Thanks for explaining where to find that option.

5) How are widgets created? Like smart playlists, or completely else? Can I for example create a widget that shows a combination of two things, like (now in cinema) + (recommended media)?

8) I am not exactly looking for a new home menu item or entirely new hum. I just would like to add 2 things to my movies hub: now playing (a smart playlists that only shows movies that I have started watching AND have not finished yet) and a hub item for animation movies, for my daughter. For the series hub the same 2 smart playlist, but then showing series ofcourse. Like this:

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="movies">
<name>Now Playing (Movies)</name>
<match>all</match>
<rule field="inprogress" operator="true" />
<limit>50</limit>
<order direction="descending">lastplayed</order>
</smartplaylist>

But if it can't be added to the hub anymore, I have to make a new home menu item. I tried adding things to the movies submenu, or the movies hub, which I can do, but I cannot select a smart playlist as the action for my new hub item. Perhabs I am missing something here.

10) Don't know exactly how it is named. On my Windows laptop with Kodi, I can have a song or album played, with fanart in background and an overlay of moving colours and patterns. I believe that was called milkdrop. I think it is not a skin related question, but more a Kodi related question.

12) Shared MySQL Database

Thanks again! Smile
what we need on this skin is Clearart view in both movies and tv shows
  • 55(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton12