• 60(current)
Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton
(2016-03-02, 10:16)Razieal Wrote: Also another request is to show discart in poster list view atleast like disart poping out of cover other skins have it it would be great if we have it in this skin as well there is no discart in movies anywhere so Please consider this for us THANKS

No sorry, there is not enough space and I do not want overloaded.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-03-02, 09:31)RaZi3L Wrote:
(2016-03-01, 22:29)RaZi3L Wrote: hello ... I have two problems with the skin.

In the TV channel "info" view... I see the channel logo, and other image below as you can see here:

http://i.imgur.com/2unB4l4.jpg

how can I remove the image below the logo channel?

thx for fix it !

but, what about this ? Smile :

Quote:on the other hand, in the tv channel list there is a white box. When I press ENTER on any channel then I can see it there... but only when I press ENTER... the rest of time I only see a white box...

http://i.imgur.com/6pdTCm5.jpg

How can I set a static image until some channel is selected?:

regards!

No idea, I don't use TV channels and I have do not touch to this.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-03-02, 10:45)Discomanhenk Wrote: Can someone help me Please. I am not getting any disc-art in the musicvisualisation (tab) view.
Btw I love this skin. Great job.

See first page how to organize your music artworks.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-03-02, 14:32)yakirp88 Wrote: Guilouz is it possible to view on the home screen the number of tv shows instead of episodes?

I can add this.

Estuary MOD V2 
New Update 1.5.9 for Jarvis & 1.3.9 for Krypton :

Add number of TV shows on header.

Add possibility to download automatically artworks after library update.

Many fixes.
Changes : bigger cleararts and logos on some views.
 Estuary MOD V2 
has this been pushed to git cos i just downloaded and not seeing any options in Extras
I Just installed skin from first post for jarvis and installed I dont see artwork option in extras or anyother changed mentioned here
Hey Guilouz,

definitely the best skin mod for now. I got two requests: 1.Can you add an option to replace the clearart in video info screen with the cdart? 2. The bar in the music visualisation always covers the faces of the artists. For me a smaller bar on the bottom would be nicer (like in Madnox).

Thanks a lot for your work.
Wonderfull skin. Do you think it'll be possible to add différents sizes for vignette or thumbail view ?

Like small, normal, big ?

I'll donat for your big big work, chapeau bas Monsieur ?
@Guilouz
that's too bad. all my cdarts have the name cdart.png. This means adjusting more than 2000 files. in all other skins that I used is the name cdart.png. is it possible to adjust this?
(2016-03-03, 09:58)Bonecrusher Wrote: Hey Guilouz,
The bar in the music visualisation always covers the faces of the artists. For me a smaller bar on the bottom would be nicer (like in Madnox).

Thanks a lot for your work.

A smaller bar on the bottom would be great and/or the option to set opacity/increasy transparency.

Anyway great MOD. I loved your arctic zephyr Mod. Hope someday you update that one too.

Thanks
Hello Guilouz,

Can you please think with me on this one:

I use your skin with a PVR client. When watching TV I like to check for the plot info.
One place to check the plot is via the info screen with plot enabled, but I run into the next problem:
The epg plot info can be up to 6 lines long, and when I press " info" the plot doesn't start automaticly with the first line (it looks like Kodi is scrolling the plot in the background even if it's not used).
So it can happen the when I press info, the first line of the plot is scrolled of the screen to start with. Then I have to wait for the next five lines (and the delay between the start of the scroll again) to read the plot from the start. This can take up a long time to wait.

Questions:

Is it possible to create an extra option in the skinsettings to have a larger onscreen info box to show the complete plot info (tested: max 6 lines of text for movies and EPG) for those who want to see the complete plot at once?

or:

Is it possible to create an extra option to have fullscreen plot info when pressing info, like with movie info?

Any other ideas from you will of cause also be welcome to make this work better, and make the PVR experience complete.

Thanks in advance.
(2016-03-03, 08:52)Razieal Wrote: I Just installed skin from first post for jarvis and installed I dont see artwork option in extras or anyother changed mentioned here

Try again, That was problem with github.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-03-03, 10:25)Biofx80 Wrote: Wonderfull skin. Do you think it'll be possible to add différents sizes for vignette or thumbail view ?

Like small, normal, big ?

I'll donat for your big big work, chapeau bas Monsieur ?

It's you Ludovic ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-03-03, 10:49)Discomanhenk Wrote: @Guilouz
that's too bad. all my cdarts have the name cdart.png. This means adjusting more than 2000 files. in all other skins that I used is the name cdart.png. is it possible to adjust this?

Use cdartmanager to scan and export all cdart.
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 60(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton12