Can't add custom widgets
I have a wetek play running openelec 6.0 and I am unable to create any custom widgets. When I select the path and pick a favourite nothing happens. I can add a name but kodi path. I used mimic previously and everything was fine, I also have firetv stick with 15.2 and that works fine. I have removed the toolbox and skin shortcut addons, uninstalled mimic and reinstalled everything but I get exactly the same issue.
Can anyone help
Can't replicate that issue here, if you provide a debug log I'll take a look. FYI, Mimic 3.1.0 for Jarvis includes a complete overhaul of the widget system. It now uses script.skinshortcuts and you can create as many custom widgets as you want without needing to add them to favourites.
Hi

I appreciate this is now an old thread, but I'm having exactly the same issue! Did you ever identify the issue or a fix for it? It's driving me crazy.
(2016-12-23, 21:50)donnydeadlight Wrote: Hi

I appreciate this is now an old thread, but I'm having exactly the same issue! Did you ever identify the issue or a fix for it? It's driving me crazy.
What versions of Kodi and Mimic are you running? If it's pre-Jarvis, my recommendation is to upgrade.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't add custom widgets0